Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nore Says 50 Cent Is A Snitch?

That's what Tax said Nore told him.

Tax said that Nore told him that 50 was a snitch because after Nore told 50 that he had beef with Ja and lived next to Ja,the feds cam to Nore's house.

Not directed at you but that doesn't make sense at all.

50 has beef with Ja and 50 finds out Nore has beef with Ja. So 50 going to tell on the nigga who has beef with the same person he has beef which is Ja.

I find out a nigga I'm cool with has beef with the same person I do but I snitch on the person I'm cool with. How the fuck does that make the slightest bit of sense?

Somebody is lying the way this shit coming off.

I realize this is the same place mfs were saying Tekashi was right for snitching, so I won't be approaching this topic serious on here lol

I honestly don't remember anyone saying he's right for snitching.

More so about the real members involving a square in their business and being super sloppy in mixing business, street affairs and pleasure. They forced a fuckboy to play the only card he knows because he was never a standup guy from the jump. So in all fairness, they created this storm and now have to deal with the consequences IMO.

Just saying.

More so about the real members involving a square in their business and being super sloppy in mixing business, street affairs and pleasure. They forced a fuckboy to play the only card he knows because he was never a standup guy from the jump. So in all fairness, they created this storm and now have to deal with the consequences IMO.

Just saying.

You're trying to excuse snitching. Idc what kind of reasoning you conjure up to support it.

Just saying.

I certainly do remember that. Plenty of niggas in there saying "they fucked his girl" as one of the many reasons they said it was right for 69 to snitch.

And like I said in the tekashi thread. I'm not gonna debate street codes with niggas who only been outside to trade digimon cards

Keep applying that pressure!!!!
612021_1294094994083_full.jpg

You're trying to excuse snitching. Idc what kind of reasoning you conjure up to support it.

How Sway?

Where's the accountability on the other party? Why do we ignore foolery but cry about snitching?

Can you imagine banging all of your life, then you meet a square with no street cred, no sense of dignity but he knows most of your operation, stirring up local and nationwide beefs because of the muscle you have and using your people to call out hits within a few months?

Where they do that at breddrin? Oh, nevermind...

You let a nigga come on your show and snitch on me for 3 hrs straight that could possibly put me away for life, but godforbid i publicly talk about a convo we had in private lol yall niggas funny man
so who told what?

you talking troy ave or 50?

im so old

Not directed at you but that doesn't make sense at all.

50 has beef with Ja and 50 finds out Nore has beef with Ja. So 50 going to tell on the nigga who has beef with the same person he has beef which is Ja.

I find out a nigga I'm cool with has beef with the same person I do but I snitch on the person I'm cool with. How the fuck does that make the slightest bit of sense?

Somebody is lying the way this shit coming off.
Yeah shit is awful convoluted.

IDK if the feds came to find Ja through Nore or if they came to talk to Nore about something.

I mean,even Preme said 50 didn't cooperate against him so IDK

A lot of ppl in QU consider 50 a rat for dry snitching on Preme on that song and saying certain shit on songs and the Ja studio incident where police were called and an order of protection was filed,but it was later proven that NYPD does that in any assault case w/out the victim.

Nobody ever produced real paperwork on 50 though.

Reactions: GNS
That's bless in a way. Yall get time served applied to sentences out there? Like if you sit waiting for trial it equals double the amount of time served when/if you get sentenced?
Nah time served is applied but if he gets life it means nothing ....ain’t this his 3rd strike too? I wonder if 3rd strikes applies in NYC

How Sway?

Where's the accountability on the other party? Why do we ignore foolery but cry about snitching?

Can you imagine banging all of your life, then you meet a square with no street cred, no sense of dignity but he knows most of your operation, stirring up local and nationwide beefs because of the muscle you have and using your people to call out hits within a few months?

Where they do that at breddrin? Oh, nevermind...

That's some "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime" ass logic. That can be applied to any case. "Why did you do a drug deal with a nigga you barely knew?", etc.

None of that shit excuses snitching.

Back