Welcome To aBlackWeb

I actually liked it, me and my wife went to see it and everybody in the theater was loving it.
Jordan Peele is 3 for 3 so far; I'm not a horror type of person but, my wife is.

I think it was alot better than Us
Us made no sense at all.

if u didnt watch Nope in theaters u prolly didn't get the full experience.

Scanning the clouds for a UFO is alot better on the big screen than tv. And alot of this movie is looking at clouds.

Jus rewatched and i still like it. The shoe part still upsets me.

Us made no sense at all.

Scanning the clouds for a UFO is alot better on the big screen than tv. And alot of this movie is looking at clouds.

real shit..

Im surprised niggas in here is even mentioning “Us”. That movie is weak.

I only watched Us 1x

His other movies got multiple viewings

I will say Us was the funniest of his 3

Us made no sense at all.

Did the shoe part have some deeper meaning I missed or something? I probably need to watch this a 2nd time. I watched it not looking for any deeper meanings cause imo that can ruin movies for you.

Did the shoe part have some deeper meaning I missed or something? I probably need to watch this a 2nd time. I watched it not looking for any deeper meanings cause imo that can ruin movies for you.
Its never explained in the movie

Its like there is a deleted scene or Peele left something out.

The day after i watched in theaters i looked up every review and breakdown on YouTube and nobody knew what to say about the shoe.

Its never explained in the movie

Its like there is a deleted scene or Peele left something out.

The day after i watched in theaters i looked up every review and breakdown on YouTube and nobody knew what to say about the shoe.
Maybe it was memorabilia from the show he was on as a child and the day the show ended tragically? But yeah, seems people looking for something that isn't there

it didn’t mean shit.

why would an upright shoe even mean anything?

the shoe was just a fuckin distraction that managed to keep the kid from looking/engaging the monkey and kept him a live.

that’s it.

Nope is better than Us by a long shot.

us don’t even make sense for real.

I knew Us was some bullshit the second they showed fully dressed alternate versions of people underground doing the dance moves from thriller.

you mean to tell me these motherfuckers was getting groceries and going to school underground like real people and shit? Going to the barbershop and what not?

man get the fuck outta here with the stupid shit. I couldn’t suspend my belief in what the movie was tryna sell after I seen that shit. Never wanted to watch it again.

Back