Welcome To aBlackWeb

2 year old video

2 year old comments...

Arrett Ferguson. 2 years ago

Finally someone identifies this creature. I have encountered it myself. Location Carmichael ca. First noticed it when I was standing at my front door and it was midway into my lawn. Whatever distance I try and gain is the same distance it will retreat keeping the original distance. So now I am halfway into my lawn and it is above the sidewalk, at this point it releases a red gasias substance. It was able to manipulate color and the purpose I believe it for communication, my theory is based on the fact that when it did flash green blue and yellow another one came from behind my home and traveled down the side of my lawn and across the street. That night the stars seemed to be right above my home like I could literally snatch one from my roof. Eventually after about two hours I had enough and felt completely drained and made way inside. Looking out of my window and still being able to see them made it to we’re sleep was not an option. To this day I am still seeking info on what I experienced and would appreciate any info anyone may have

Arrett Ferguson. 2 years ago

Of course my phone died when trying to record and honestly it allowed me to take the whole experience in its tentacles were approx 3 ft in length and came to a sharp point like bristles and def seemed as if it was well aware of the situation at hand and had a certain intelligence about it. Reminded me of something from super Metroid lol but most def was the realest thing ever and most unforgettable. Never did I feel threatened besides when it released the puff of gas, I literally was speaking to it trying to communicate that it needed to chill and not do that shit again and this is when it lit up and what seemed like communicated with the other one and signaled it to come out and for u skeptics trying to debunk this know that it wasn’t a drug trip, I was not inebriated in any way and was fully conscious. Not a drone of any type due to the fact that drones don’t release red gas lol. Theories I’ve heard are that of nasa releasing jellyfishes into the atmosphere and they somehow have adapted and due to the moisture in the atmosphere are able to survive due to this, or they’ve obviously evolved and adapted #darwinism or thatthey lost containment of the creature and it has been hiding above us feeding on small birds and rodents for food, not large mammals. Think of the number of birds amongst us and think of the number of left over remains and carcasses that we never see, most have seen bird remains only a handful of times and usually u can tell what prey cause it, cats are usually the culprit in most cases and I can see this due to claws marks and partially chewed remains left that of a carnivorous creature but never do I see well preserved remains from a natural occurrence of death, it’s makes sense that we don’t see remains is because they are consumed by a creature that ingestes them whole.

1lse3e.gif

Maybe I need to watch this again. Wtf was this bullshit?!? Niggas actually liked this shit? And foh US is way better than this. I really wanted to love this too but naw this ain’t it. Get Out is his best movie though

You seriously were able to suspend belief for the idea that clones are underground…going to prom and shit? Learning how to ride bikes? Getting their drivers licenses and shit? Working fake ass jobs underground my nigga with all due respect get the fuck outta here with that silly movie man

Maybe I need to watch this again. Wtf was this bullshit?!? Niggas actually liked this shit? And foh US is way better than this. I really wanted to love this too but naw this ain’t it. Get Out is his best movie though

You seriously were able to suspend belief for the idea that clones are underground…going to prom and shit? Learning how to ride bikes? Getting their drivers licenses and shit? Working fake ass jobs underground my nigga with all due respect get the fuck outta here with that silly movie man

I think people try to act overly artsy to avoid people saying "You just don't get it. It went over your head." Nope was ass, and Us did have a stupid ass concept (the action helped at least make it entertaining). Get Out was great, but we don't have to let the greatness of Get Out get the rest of his movies a pass.

I think people try to act overly artsy to avoid people saying "You just don't get it. It went over your head." Nope was ass, and Us did have a stupid ass concept (the action helped at least make it entertaining). Get Out was great, but we don't have to let the greatness of Get Out get the rest of his movies a pass.
This. The action is what carried US. The reveal at the end was a little stupid but I overall liked it. Nope was trash. Doo Doo Grits

A sky octopus that transforms into a flying vaccum is just a wild ass idea for a movie.

The movie was a one watch for me just like that goofy ass Us movie. The action in both movies was great tho just to overall stories was trash juice.

A sky octopus that transforms into a flying vaccum is just a wild ass idea for a movie.

The movie was a one watch for me just like that goofy ass Us movie. The action in both movies was great tho just to overall stories was trash juice.

The script for Nope coulda been way better. It was almost too casual. Maybe they were going for a certain level of relatability & believability for the characters.

my main takeaway from this movie as a whole was that we got to see a big budget studio give a black director a crazy budget make an ORIGINAL black UFO movie. That shit DONT happen. Maybe Get Out will always be Peele’s magnum opus. But the door he leaves open for the next black film maker with ambition? Who knows what other types of black movies are possible.

The script for Nope coulda been way better. It was almost too casual. Maybe they were going for a certain level of relatability & believability for the characters.

my main takeaway from this movie as a whole was that we got to see a big budget studio give a black director a crazy budget make an ORIGINAL black UFO movie. That shit DONT happen. Maybe Get Out will always be Peele’s magnum opus. But the door he leaves open for the next black film maker with ambition? Who knows what other types of black movies are possible.
This is the only reason why I don’t completely shit on peele

It’s nice to see big budget movies that aren’t rom coms and he’s kinda paving the way for more black people to have unique movie ideas maybe get made

Even if he’s trending downwards since 2017 I guess since the movies do well at the box office I gotta applaud that Atleast. Even if I said he’s not gonna get me to just run to the movies to see his shit again

was talkin wit a homie and that whole side story about the monkey served absolutely no fuckin purpose.. they coulda took the time wasted on that and delved into more about the damn alien.

This movie was a buncha randomness on a road to fuckin nowhere.

Cheeks

the monkey story was to show how Jupe thought he had a connection with apex predators and an example of how his life being spared by happenstance/“bad miracle” (the shoe taking his focus away from the monkey) changed his life.

I agree tho. More time coulda been spent with character and story development.

Back