Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall think the praying mantis was working w the alien?

Was it even an alien?

Are praying mantisis aliens?

Was oj dead in the end?

Yall think the praying mantis was working w the alien?

Was it even an alien?

Are praying mantisis aliens?

Was oj dead in the end?

Lol nah the preying mantis was just a means for them to continue to try to get the perfect shot.

IMO, OJ is dead at the end.

I know alot of ppl on ABW hate Joe Rogan but if anyone is familiar with the JRE this movie was so Joe Rogany i felt like Peele coulda been trollin

RDT_20220828_1455108008373275118244999.jpg

Hit on all his favorites

• 🛸
  • Chimp attacks
  • Praying Mantises
  • The scene when Jupe is explaining the SNL scene "Murdering... killling on the stage"

I still think its angels somehow.

Prolly why Peele started the movie off w a bible quote. And the "miracle" talk.

I also see the coalition w the film industry and spectacle.

But im thinking angels

I still think its angels somehow.

Prolly why Peele started the movie off w a bible quote. And the "miracle" talk.

I also see the coalition w the film industry and spectacle.

But im thinking angels

What’s angels?

@GOAT as respectfully as possible... Fuck you man lmao. I done watched the movie again. Its ruined. That shoe was standing on its heel some how lol. I ain't looking no deeper

Last edited:
What’s angels?
Are u ready to put on a tin foil hat and go down an ancient aliens rabbit hole w me?

6d2436ff0086978cb45dffed09b6f727.jpg

Are u ready to put on a tin foil hat and go down an ancient aliens rabbit hole w me?

6d2436ff0086978cb45dffed09b6f727.jpg

Aye man, before you do that..

if you talking about the UAP itself, they kinda explained that it’s just another apex predator. They made it clear to distinguish the shit from just being a UFO. They hired dude to film the shit and he was studying apex predator shit for the entire movie.

I gotta confirm it, but my coworker told me that Peele confirmed that the monster is supposed to be an angel. It makes sense given that image of what a biblically accurate angel is supposed to look like...just mixed with that thing at the end of Annihilation.

This was also a good commentary on animal exploitation in the entertainment industry. Peep the way both OJ and Jup developed relationships with animals and how they both interacted with them

Back