Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've never watched one of his movies precisely because dude just strikes me as the black M. Night.

Anyway, the name of the movie pretty much sums my feelings about going to see it.
Nah, M Night mostly makes movies built on a plot twist.

Jordan makes movies that use horror as a social commentary.

They're more like Rosemary's baby,Carrie,or The Shining

I mean,all films usually have some type of climax which may have a twist,but Get Out is about hidden/liberal racism against black ppl and a bunch of deep race takes and just happens to have a great twist.

But for all I know he might take some whole other approach to this movie.

Last edited:
You giving dude alot of credit. Didnt he come out after one of the film releases and read off some of the theories like yeah nah... Iono where yall got that shit from but thats dope lol
About half of these theories were true and some were so random that nobody thought that shit anyway except for the commenter.

I do give him credit.He knows what he's doing.

Just because some other ppl speculate about wrong shit doesn't mean that he doesn't put hints,clues,and easter eggs in his movies.

Peele made clever skits on Key and Peele and could get really dark so him doing horror wasn't a big stretch to me and I was hype to see him gain success making black based horror films.

You giving dude alot of credit. Didnt he come out after one of the film releases and read off some of the theories like yeah nah... Iono where yall got that shit from but thats dope lol

It made it even more hilarious knowing everyone who was tryin to out intellect each other was pretty much wrong in their assumptions. Lol

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS DIDNT EVEN LIKE CANDYMAN!

Candyman I will say he dropped ball on. It had so much potential, but fumbled.

The backstories regarding the other Candymen and Candyboy sparked my interest. That had me intrigued and wanting to know more.

I just watched Candyman and thought it was exactly what I thought it would be.

Not as good as the OG ,but an average modern horror film with police brutality messages.

IDK how much of this he wrote,but doesn't feel like Get Out or Us

The trailer for Candyman gave away so much that I kinda knew what would happen to some degree.

It could have had more on screen deaths and the movie felt rushed at the end,but I didn't hate it and liked some of the concepts.

They could have explained and went deeper into some of the topics and concepts they brought up.

The side characters had no depth.

I just watched it so my opinion could change, 3 out of 5,but they could have done a lot more.

Not as good as the OG ,but an average modern horror film with police brutality messages.

The trailer for Candyman gave away so much that I kinda knew what would happen to some degree.

It could have had more on screen deaths and the movie felt rushed at the end,but I didn't hate it and liked some of the concepts.

They could have explained and went deeper into some of the topics and concepts they brought up.

I just watched it so my opinion could change, 3 out of 5,but they could have done a lot more.
But is it better or worse than the 3rd one?

This is accurate. Also c/s it feeling rushed.

Back