Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keeping it 100%, that trailer did NOTHING for me.

Ill only watch this if I need something to do just to do it one of the weeks its in theaters

He's already gone full M.Night.

Yall just forget that fact everytime a new project is announced.

But after watching the shit yall be remembering

I've never watched one of his movies precisely because dude just strikes me as the black M. Night.

Anyway, the name of the movie pretty much sums my feelings about going to see it.

lol yes he did man it’s okay it’s not anything that’s shameful

he programmed the masses to look for shit in every detail

then they watch the movie and have their mind spin the whole time to not notice the movie is only iight

You giving dude alot of credit. Didnt he come out after one of the film releases and read off some of the theories like yeah nah... Iono where yall got that shit from but thats dope lol

You giving dude alot of credit. Didnt he come out after one of the film releases and read off some of the theories like yeah nah... Iono where yall got that shit from but thats dope lol
He did it after Get Out and Us

I checked out after that, I haven’t seen Candyman yet

lol yes he did man it’s okay it’s not anything that’s shameful

he programmed the masses to look for shit in every detail

then they watch the movie and have their mind spin the whole time to not notice the movie is only iight
Nah you just a hater.

I do that shit with any movie.

But he does put clever hints and easter eggs in his trailers and movies.

Get Out was Great,Us was good,I haven't seen Candyman.

But,Jordan Peele has proven himself to be good at hiding subtle clues in plain sight.

The whole point of your reply was to let everybody know that you don't like his movies and that anybody who you think might be a fan is under some type of MK Ultra mind control for liking them and speculating on them.

Okay ,his movies aren't that good to you ,Cool.

Yes

"He did it for Get Out, so there must be something there for ALL his movies"................:smh:

Ahhh I forgot candyman

i didn’t really think about it since he didn’t direct it but yeah I guess it kinda counts

shit was booty butt cheeks and I forgot it came out

Back