Moore was 57 in his last one. Craig is also in his 50s. I was hoping they'd go more gadget Bond with Idris anyway
Yeah but Check this

Moore was in his 50s but it was the 70s and 80s and not as action oriented as bond is today

Craig is only in his 50s for this one movie and that’s after it got delayed a year

Elba is 49 before even working on a movie

by the time he actually starts shooting he’s what? 51 at minimum?

his next movie is then when? At 53? 54?

I only Said he’s too old because he doesn’t get the time to really be in a string of movies while being relatively young

NOW I did kinda go back and forth because you then could make it so that the bond movies won’t have to rely on action like they did for the Craig movies and even if they did I guess you could kinda make it so it’s cut to hell or a good stunt double

Reactions: RozayTabernacle
Been looking forward to this. I need my second shot before I can enter a theatre tho. Ridiculous vaccine mandates.

I’ll be seeing a bond movie in theaters for the first time ever lol

Saw it last Sunday with my madame ...

It was pretty cool ... a mature Bond with more female characters around him (sign o the times)... however

The way he was extinguished from the movie (depending on if that's what happens in the books) ... he wanted out so bad LOL

3/5

The way he was extinguished from the movie (depending on if that's what happens in the books) ... he wanted out so bad LOL
I don't know how much they've taken from the books anyway. There's only so many books actually written by Ian Fleming, I think they had to start doing their own thing.

This coming out on HBO Max?
giphy.gif

Bond films are all over place in terms of streaming. But don't expect it to hit any for a couple months

giphy.gif

Bond films are all over place in terms of streaming. But don't expect it to hit any for a couple months
You know how some movies have been releasing on HBO Max simultaneously as in theaters ..... that’s what I’m wondering