Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lies detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the logic, "It doesn't happen in my circle so it only happens on social media or doesn't exist". Either some y'all get your news from one source, don't really care, or just ignorant. Naw, it is not every black man. But people that make blanket statements are usually speaking on their experience. They are hurt. You either talk with them or keep it moving. Trying to trash them does nothing for no one. That narrative of "choose better people to be around" is wack to. Like it is not possible for people to hide who they truely are.
Accountability is wack, lol. It's the truth, choose your circles better. Don't go after ain't shit men, don't have sex with men you can't see being good fathers or men who already have children. Just because "the heart wants, what the heart wants", doesn't mean it should get it.

For the record, I wholeheartedly agree with what Race posted. However, a lot of convos like this, where the vast majority of men have never and would never harm a black woman, or any woman is a waste of time. The mfs that need to hear this, aren't even reading it, nor would they care. If I had to tell my friend not to sexually, physically or mentally assault a bw, that means I've already made several mistakes in my own life.

if there's anyway I can ever help a bw, short of catching a case, I will do, always have.

I remember that shit and @Chicity is right.. majority of folks wasn't letting that slide and she got called out on it and ended up deleting the post. It was in that Mike Vick thread

Page 11 was crazy. She clearly did that shit on purpose. Lmaooooo.

Yeah because you was mad that your Oompa Loompa left cause I called her out on her bullshit.
Move from around me and you calling for me to be banned amounted to shit so foh.
Calling a black woman an "oompa loompa"

:oreally:

Point it out however you want but I called Love a Oompa Loompa.
I notice you're very comfortable disrespecting black people in this black space. All other non black posters don't cross those boundaries

:uhhuh6:

I notice you're very comfortable disrespecting black people in this black space. All other non black posters don't cross those boundaries

:uhhuh6:
Oh stfu you sound stupid asf right now.
If you gotta problem with what I post take it to the owner seeing he knows all about it and he has no problem with it.

ABW is not a Male LSA ,LSA actually has a thread that is close to 60 pages of grown ass women talking about Bronny James a 15 year old teenager ,complaining about the kind of girls he likes on Tik Tok,that shit would not fly on ABW if it was black girl who did something similar on Tik Tok.
@Ironman

Accountability is wack, lol. It's the truth, choose your circles better. Don't go after ain't shit men, don't have sex with men you can't see being good fathers or men who already have children. Just because "the heart wants, what the heart wants", doesn't mean it should get it.

For the record, I wholeheartedly agree with what Race posted. However, a lot of convos like this, where the vast majority of men have never and would never harm a black woman, or any woman is a waste of time. The mfs that need to hear this, aren't even reading it, nor would they care. If I had to tell my friend not to sexually, physically or mentally assault a bw, that means I've already made several mistakes in my own life.

if there's anyway I can ever help a bw, short of catching a case, I will do, always have.
I wasn't speaking in absolutes as I cleared that up with chi. I will edit my post. But bad circles is not always the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back