Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lies detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th feels like any criticism of black men ever is wrong because black men can go to jail. The niggas acted like R. Kelley wasn’t extremely privilege for 20 years molesting everything. Women in his mind ain’t allowed to talk about any negative treatment unless the person is white

5th feels like any criticism of black men ever is wrong because black men can go to jail. The niggas acted like R. Kelley wasn’t extremely privilege for 20 years molesting everything. Women in his mind ain’t allowed to talk about any negative treatment unless the person is white
Didn’t we criticize the black man that killed the black woman in Florida? Didn’t we call out the dude that hit that woman with the skateboard? Those kids in Brooklyn that jumped that girl was criticized. But let you tell it we give those behaviors a pass.

No one condoned R Kelly’s actions for the 100,000th time.

I hate to see these black man bashing threads/memes spread across the net as much as I hate seeing the black woman hatred of the same.

We can't keep playing this back and forth finger pointing, it will stall our progress and lead to our demise as a community.

I think what get's misconstrued is that when we take offense to what we deem to be an anti black man agenda, it's interpreted as we don't care. That's not the case, it is simply because we get tired of being told we ain't shit. And of everybody that tells us we ain't shit, it hurts the most when it comes from yall, our sisters, our Queens.

You gotta understand, a lot of us grew up with the same betrayal yall did. Some black men failed us, some of our mothers failed us by constantly taking out their hatred of our fathers on us. We're in the same boat, we've both been hurt and we haven't taken the time to deal with that.

With that said, I have 3 daughters, a wife, mother, sisters aunts nieces cousins friends that I never want to feel like they are suffering at our hands. So I ask, what are the specific grievances? Some I am aware of, others I am not.

But I'm willing to listen to those grievances and whatever solutions yall sisters have to offer. What can we do? How can we help? Maybe we just need to shut up and listen?

We gotta stop the back and forth and have an honest open discussion to take steps toward fixing this. All the internet bullshit aside, I love yall sisters and we need yall, neither side can bring our people to true equality alone.

So let's all stop the trolling and insults and listen to what each other has to say and be respectful. If yall love black ppl as much as yall claim you do, it's going to show (or not).
Y'all funny typing all this to a bunch of women that are either either answer well what about black trannys or tell u to go ask somebody else.

Y'all brothas log off and go enjoy y'all fathers day mayne

I don't get the logic, "It doesn't happen in my circle so it only happens on social media or doesn't exist". Either some y'all get your news from one source, don't really care, or just ignorant. Naw, it is not every black man. But people that make blanket statements are usually speaking on their experience. They are hurt. You either talk with them or keep it moving. Trying to trash them does nothing for no one. That narrative of "choose better people to be around" is wack to assume that is always the case. Like it is not possible for people to hide who they truely are.

Last edited:
I don't get the logic, "It doesn't happen in my circle so it only happens on social media or doesn't exist". Either some y'all get your news from one source, don't really care, or just ignorant. Naw, it is not every black man. But people that make blanket statements are usually speaking on their experience. They are hurt. You either talk with them or keep it moving. Trying to trash them does nothing for no one. That narrative of "choose better people to be around" is wack to. Like it is not possible for people to hide who they truely are.
Nah its not. If you around a bunch of ain't shit ppl, you cant then in turn say ALL ppl ain't shit. That just applies to your circle

It is absolutely possible for ppl to hide who they truly are but that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand

Nah its not. If you around a bunch of ain't shit ppl, you cant then in turn say ALL ppl ain't shit. That just applies to your circle

It is absolutely possible for ppl to hide who they truly are but that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand
IT was said in this thread somewhere and that is why I made a little comment about it. Most definitely people can be in some known crappy circles but that is not always the case.

Didn’t we criticize the black man that killed the black woman in Florida? Didn’t we call out the dude that hit that woman with the skateboard? Those kids in Brooklyn that jumped that girl was criticized. But let you tell it we give those behaviors a pass.

ok

So wait. I thought the problem was we don't listen. So I say you have a point and admit we can't tell you how y'all feel. I ask you for your opinion about what should be done and you refuse to speak on it? That's crazy.

that’s not it lol but I mean why ask a random lady on the net and not ones in your life. If women say men should stop be abusive with language and action, don’t fetishize them so much and etc. many of y’all will say “I don’t do that so what can I do?” They say hold your brothers accountable and then y’all say how and it goes into circles. When it’s plenty articles from the women who write this saying what can be done. It’s looks like asking to be taught.

I gotta find it @Chicity might know

I remember that shit and @Chicity is right.. majority of folks wasn't letting that slide and she got called out on it and ended up deleting the post. It was in that Mike Vick thread

I remember that shit and @Chicity is right.. majority of folks wasn't letting that slide and she got called out on it and ended up deleting the post. It was in that Mike Vick thread

Yeah

If I recall, I got hit with a few haymakers myself but fuck it, here I stand

Niggaa on the internet condemned it. The niggas in the actual video just laughed at her being hit with the skateboard. You think that woman is comforted by knowing people on ABW said that's bad or more concerned with the fact that when it happened the other men just stood there and laughed?

That thread was wild

that’s not it lol but I mean why ask a random lady on the net and not ones in your life. If women say men should stop be abusive with language and action, don’t fetishize them so much and etc. many of y’all will say “I don’t do that so what can I do?” They say hold your brothers accountable and then y’all say how and it goes into circles. When it’s plenty articles from the women who write this saying what can be done. It’s looks like asking to be taught.

Bruh, she had a post where she objected to being grouped in with the women that have anti-man stances, so why is it wrong for us to not want to be grouped in with shitty dudes.

I agree that men should hold each other accountable when necessary, so there is no argument there.

And I'm not asking to be taught, but you can't scream on me for not listening and then tell me to go do my research when I give you the mic.

People need to learn how to communicate better because both sides are making things unnecessarily difficult.

Niggaa on the internet condemned it. The niggas in the actual video just laughed at her being hit with the skateboard. You think that woman is comforted by knowing people on ABW said that's bad or more concerned with the fact that when it happened the other men just stood there and laughed?

Here is the issue I see. Birds of a feather flock together. If a group of shitty dudes do something shitty, it should basically be expected that they won't speak out. You can't then come to dudes that aren't like that and then say "Why didn't you speak out?" I wasn't there. I don't associate with the kinda fuck niggas that would do something like that.

Granted, I'm sure there are incidents where dudes that know better don't stand up, but you get my point. A lot of the time, the men being criticized aren't actually in a position to do what y'all want. Sometimes the best we can do is condemn the bad acts safer after the fact.

I’m pissed and I just read page one.

Here is the issue I see. Birds of a feather flock together. If a group of shitty dudes do something shitty, it should basically be expected that they won't speak out. You can't then come to dudes that aren't like that and then say "Why didn't you speak out?" I wasn't there. I don't associate with the kinda fuck niggas that would do something like that.

Granted, I'm sure there are incidents where dudes that know better don't stand up, but you get my point. A lot of the time, the men being criticized aren't actually in a position to do what y'all want. Sometimes the best we can do is condemn the bad acts safer after the fact.

I've had discussions with women where I've explained the last point. That lashing out at the men who you know would've done something serves no purpose and it's preaching to the choir. But I also know it's one of those things that as a man I'll probably be around more men who will say or hint at some foul shit and it's on me to say "Nah that shit don't rock". It's on me as a father to make sure my son ain't one of those niggas in the videos making rounds right now laughing at and/or participating in harming a black woman. That's what I take it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back