Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lies detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggaa on the internet condemned it. The niggas in the actual video just laughed at her being hit with the skateboard. You think that woman is comforted by knowing people on ABW said that's bad or more concerned with the fact that when it happened the other men just stood there and laughed?
Can’t win for losing
:hahaha:

I remember that shit and @Chicity is right.. majority of folks wasn't letting that slide and she got called out on it and ended up deleting the post. It was in that Mike Vick thread

Niggas let her slide wishing death on vick tho

"Oh, why do you feel that way queen?" headasses

ABW is not a Male LSA ,LSA actually has a thread that is close to 60 pages of grown ass women talking about Bronny James a 15 year old teenager ,complaining about the kind of girls he likes on Tik Tok,that shit would not fly on ABW if it was black girl who did something similar on Tik Tok.

That’s exactly why I said reach.

Shit is foul to even compare

Here is the issue I see. Birds of a feather flock together. If a group of shitty dudes do something shitty, it should basically be expected that they won't speak out. You can't then come to dudes that aren't like that and then say "Why didn't you speak out?" I wasn't there. I don't associate with the kinda fuck niggas that would do something like that.

Granted, I'm sure there are incidents where dudes that know better don't stand up, but you get my point. A lot of the time, the men being criticized aren't actually in a position to do what y'all want. Sometimes the best we can do is condemn the bad acts safer after the fact.

This whole argument can be used by white people

ABW is not a Male LSA ,LSA actually has a thread that is close to 60 pages of grown ass women talking about Bronny James a 15 year old teenager ,complaining about the kind of girls he likes on Tik Tok,that shit would not fly on ABW if it was black girl who did something similar on Tik Tok.
Of course we would think its a reach...

i called for her immediate permanent ban... some niggas were low key cooning tho
Yeah because you was mad that your Oompa Loompa left cause I called her out on her bullshit.
Move from around me and you calling for me to be banned amounted to shit so foh.

This whole argument can be used by white people

No, it can't because our problem with whites is not that they aren't condemning random racist whites. Our problem is that they don't condemn the racist system. There is no black male controlled system in place to oppress black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back