Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No/CP: ABC/GMA news anchor TJ Holmes cheats on blk wife(mixed?) w/ becky cohost. Did he upgrade or downgrade w/ his choice of side milk?

Wow so if they lawyers find precedent of this happening with two white co-workers and they weren't fired...T.J being Black may save him his job. I wonder what that convo was like...hey we may have to pull the race card #nastywork

:tears:

Screenshot_20230113_125620_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
ABC is a whore house ,everybody fucking something at that job lol. Executives at ABC are about to have all of their sexual affairs put out to the public lol.

Kinda like any other job 🤔. But yeah I am sure they want to avoid this at all costs. But I don't see them being back in their prime time spot. If anything they may have to pay out the rest of their contracts. And yeah while their off air affair may not have affected work, I imagine they might have trouble getting new jobs.

Kinda like any other job 🤔. But yeah I am sure they want to avoid this at all costs. But I don't see them being back in their prime time spot. If anything they may have to pay out the rest of their contracts. And yeah while their off air affair may not have affected work, I imagine they might have trouble getting new jobs.

sheit.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if they been gettin offers from the other networks or streaming services.

Or been offered the opportunity to start up their own podcast.

View attachment 997813

I wouldn't be surprised if they been gettin offers from the other networks or streaming services.

Or been offered the opportunity to start up their own podcast.

Yeah I guess for ratings people nosey lol. I don't watch Good Morning America, but I understood it as a top spot for on air journalist. But you right nowadays you can get your stuff going and be bigger than these networks

Back