Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No/CP: ABC/GMA news anchor TJ Holmes cheats on blk wife(mixed?) w/ becky cohost. Did he upgrade or downgrade w/ his choice of side milk?

Oh gawd. Are you ok brotha? How long were you unconscious after laying eyes on such a HORRIFIC picture?

LMAOOOOOOO.

tbh i feel like yall too hard on hope solo.

Sure, smashin that prolly feels like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. But everyone needs love i guess.

Last edited:
harassment claims/allegations are usually not far behind when someone has been sleeping with staffers/subordinates

HR is combing through all of this with a fine toothed comb

Amy is going to distance herself from TJ in the coming weeks/months.

This is not fucking rocket science

Wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened in some form or another.

If you notice most of the headlines, they seem to focus more on TJ and what he did more than anyone else.

So I could definitely see Robach playing the victim and throwing TJ under the bus in order to save her career and not cause any further damage to her image.

Samantha look like she type to flood her mouth with spit and make her mouth feel like a kitty and want you to make her give up her lunch.

She looks like the type that get her hair wet,eyes water and let tell you to spit in her mouth and then spit it on the piece gawk gawk until she start foaming at the mouth and her eyes roll back.

With White women it ain't about the look 80 percent of the time with Black men, it's about what sick depraved shit they are into.

Black woman freaky is like, I sucked dick while my boyfriend was driving. I had sex on a beach.

White woman freaky is like, I roleplayed and had a friend break into my house and got fucked at knifepoint.

A Black man with a basic looking flabby assed White woman or a White sea lion monstrosity is getting some depraved White woman pussy.

He's experiencing some different shit and he won't leave until he's done all the sick shit she has in store for him.

Lol, every Black male know exactly what we use White woman for lol. Shit, they world renown for their debased exploits.

Hope Solo holes look like blew out tire rubber for a reason.

pinocchio-dead.gif

:chile:

Uh. His wife pretty af. cac average af. But working late nites at the office, 2 adults...things happen

Maaaan, not directed at you really... just relates to this post. But a lot of the time when I see this it reads to me like you (the general you... again, not really directing this at you) just find white women more attractive.

Like his wife looks pretty af on the non- white scale, but this Amy lady is just average on the white scale? I wouldn't say his wife's face is significantly more attractive than the white lady's.

So let's say they are a 7.5-8 or whatever in the face. That's white average, but non- white above average? So the non- white average is lower than the white average?

That's a long ass ramble, but you get what I'm saying.

Maaaan, not directed at you really... just relates to this post. But a lot of the time when I see this it reads to me like you (the general you... again, not really directing this at you) just find white women more attractive.

Like his wife looks pretty af on the non- white scale, but this Amy lady is just average on the white scale? I wouldn't say his wife's face is significantly more attractive than the white lady's.

So let's say they are a 7.5-8 or whatever in the face. That's white average, but non- white above average? So the non- white average is lower than the white average?

That's a long ass ramble, but you get what I'm saying.

I think he was just talking about proximity bias

all im saying is at least one person wasnt appreciative of his advances.

hosts = coworkers.
boss + employee= inappropriate, power imbalance, and could even be classified as sexual harassment in the workplace

Which one is the boss in this scenario? Serious question bc again idk who tf these people are

all im saying is at least one person wasnt appreciative of his advances.

hosts = coworkers.
boss + employee= inappropriate, power imbalance, and could even be classified as sexual harassment in the workplace

Exactly.

HR is gonna go on a hunt to find that one person and end TJ's career in the process.

'Might even be someone who's willing to lie about it for whatever reason.

But it's clear that TJ's the one who's being labelled as the bad guy.

Exactly.

HR is gonna go on a hunt to find that one person and end TJ's career in the process.

'Might even be someone who's willing to lie about it for whatever reason.

But it's clear that TJ's the one who's being labelled as the bad guy.

Which is crazy cause from what I read she is just as ain't shit as he is. This is the second husband that she has cheated on. Both she and her current husband were married when they met.

Back