Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No/CP: ABC/GMA news anchor TJ Holmes cheats on blk wife(mixed?) w/ becky cohost. Did he upgrade or downgrade w/ his choice of side milk?

Opportunities gonna pop up for them regardless. They good.

honestly i feel like some type of sexual abuse/harassment claim is going to come out next.

could be wrong but something about this whole “saga” is off to me

83b5cf720a5847da9f97147b83514c0a_md.png

GMA3' Ratings Jump After News of Amy Robach & T.J. Holmes Relationship

'GMA3' saw a significant boost in viewers tuning in after news of Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes hooking up came out ... apparently, folks were interested.

The rating numbers are in for 'GMA3' from last week, with about a 20% jump from two weeks before the news surfaced compared to the day after the public learned Amy and T.J. were a thing.

For example, on Nov. 17 and 18 ... the 'GMA3' ratings clocked in at 1.497 million total viewers and 1.544 million total viewers, respectively.

On Dec. 1 -- the day after the story broke that they were in a relationship, Nov. 30 -- the ratings were 1.810. That day, both T.J. and Amy sat at the anchor's desk.

As we reported ... Robach and Holmes have no plans to slow things down after their status went public, but it does seem ABC wants to pump the breaks a little -- at least for now. Of course, they were yanked off the air Monday. It's unclear how long they'll be gone.

We'll see how this week's numbers compare, and if people remain interested.

Amy & TJ after seeing this: Hbm8ZK6jpjC9y.gif

honestly i feel like some type of sexual abuse/harassment claim is going to come out next.

could be wrong but something about this whole “saga” is off to me

Doubt it.

I mean two consenting adults smashing while legally married out in the open wit their "relationship" wit no fuccs given even after being exposed...no crime committed

Hell...these might get their own daytime talk show when they come back. Lol

Doubt it.

I mean two consenting adults smashing while legally married out in the open wit their "relationship" wit no fuccs given even after being exposed...no crime committed

Hell...these might get their own daytime talk show when they come back. Lol

lmaoooo ok

Like someone mentioned...I think it was peer pressure for them to do it. Cuz they weren't gonna do anything b4.

This strictly all about optics. The network is embarrassed this came out the way it did. Plain & simple. If both of them kept this on the low low...it wouldn't be an issue

harassment claims/allegations are usually not far behind when someone has been sleeping with staffers/subordinates

HR is combing through all of this with a fine toothed comb

Amy is going to distance herself from TJ in the coming weeks/months.

This is not fucking rocket science

abc overturned their original decision to not discipline robach/holmes for a reason and it wasnt because of optics. this has been in the news cycle for some days now which drives viewership

so again, something else is at play.

what is painstakingly clear here is TJ is cooked

thats a fact.

Last edited:
abc overturned their original decision to not discipline robach/holmes for a reason and it wasnt because of optics. this has been in the news cycle for some days now which drives viewership

so again, something else is at play.

what is painstakingly clear here is TJ is cooked

thats a fact.

He ain't do nothing wrong,there is no subordinate in their relationship they're both anchors. Why you always wanna see brothers fall ?

Reactions: GNS
Back