Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No/CP: ABC/GMA news anchor TJ Holmes cheats on blk wife(mixed?) w/ becky cohost. Did he upgrade or downgrade w/ his choice of side milk?

I don't think they're gonna be getting as many offers as some people think they will.

They were a popular duo on the show, but that popularity probably won't translate to other arenas.

Now, they could do a tell-all book or something along those lines, but nothing in terms of a daily/weekly show or podcast.

Granted, it might get some buzz for the first couple of episodes...............but it would probably fizzle out after that.

66805259-11659919-image-a-1_1674255145006.jpg

66805275-11659919-image-a-11_1674255320747.jpg

The fact that they tryin to paint him as this serial office philanderer...w/o puttin EQUAL responsibility on the women involved is laughable. Also a lil infuriating.

Like all these women were innocent until he came along and "coerced" them into having sex. I hope he does end up suing, and I hope he wins.

Obviously he and ole girl gives no fuccs. Since they all out in the open w/o a care in the world. In their eyes...they're free. Lol

Last edited:
'However, a source tells Page Six that Robach was not “blindsided” as the report claims.....'

They contradicted they own article, in such said article. Anything for clicks tho

Back