FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Nah bro , he disrespected in public so he is getting publicly chastised. I don't see how that's hard to understand. These are people who were close to Nipsey on a personal level to some extent (to what extent I don't know). For them to not make a public stance against somebody who blatantly disrespected their recently murdered (body not even in the ground) patna's family would make them look bad. People would be all on them like "you're not going to say anything???"

Some situations call for a direct private dialogue. Is Kodak Black their little brother or something? If that was the case then yeah. But from the looks of it he's just some lil uncouth reckless rap nigga.
I'd 100% agree with you if he made a post or video saying she open season and he unapologetically posted it with no fucks. But he was on live and this a side convo that im sure he didnt expect them to hear let alone record.

Disrespect like that gets addressed immediately, sternly & publicly so that the clowns don’t start mobbing up and acting like it’s open season with the jokes and disrespect.

They all in the same damn industry. It gets addressed immediately & sternly over a phone call, especially if its that serious. So i dont follow you with the publicly shit. This the internet, distasteful jokes and all sorts of shit from nobodies cant be stopped & wont be stopped. And if you are really against it you not bout to show your millions of followers something you think is fucked up and you want people to ignore.

Niggas overreacting to the shit Kodak said. I thought he recorded a video or posted a message on twitter straight up saying some wild shit about her. Instead he was on live and they heard a background convo of him saying he'll shoot his shot in a year. That should of been checked by just sending him a message or a personal call to chill out, thats it. That alone would of had him most likely apologize for having that on there.
Instead we got a grown man posting a video online to another grown man, he dont know, saying he better do some shit or else. Which one of you on here gunna respond well to TI talking to you like you his son on social media? Its clear TI, Game & that radio station doing this shit for clout an nothing more. When Game was talking crazy about Kanye wife & Joe Budden wife niggas was super quiet. But cuz its Kodak saying he'll shoot his shot in a year, they on their soap box.

What are you talking about? Niggas said Game was foul for what he was saying too. Game been catching heat for his dealings with women for years, especially because of the consistent rumor about him messing with underage girls. Now I do think the radio station is just grandstanding because truth be told, if you going to ban Kodak's music then the comments about Lauren London shouldn't have been it...but maybe the sexual assault charges might make you pause on promoting his music on your station.

I'd 100% agree with you if he made a post or video saying she open season and he unapologetically posted it with no fucks. But he was on live and this a side convo that im sure he didnt expect them to hear let alone record.

They all in the same damn industry. It gets addressed immediately & sternly over a phone call, especially if its that serious. So i dont follow you with the publicly shit. This the internet, distasteful jokes and all sorts of shit from nobodies cant be stopped & wont be stopped. And if you are really against it you not bout to show your millions of followers something you think is fucked up and you want people to ignore.

When you on instagram live you know everything you saying is recorded so that "he didn't expect them to hear" is bullshit

Reactions: unSCENE
Niggas overreacting to the shit Kodak said. I thought he recorded a video or posted a message on twitter straight up saying some wild shit about her. Instead he was on live and they heard a background convo of him saying he'll shoot his shot in a year. That should of been checked by just sending him a message or a personal call to chill out, thats it. That alone would of had him most likely apologize for having that on there.
Instead we got a grown man posting a video online to another grown man, he dont know, saying he better do some shit or else. Which one of you on here gunna respond well to TI talking to you like you his son on social media? Its clear TI, Game & that radio station doing this shit for clout an nothing more. When Game was talking crazy about Kanye wife & Joe Budden wife niggas was super quiet. But cuz its Kodak saying he'll shoot his shot in a year, they on their soap box.

They on him vecause her husband just died tho. Kanye couldve checked game and joe budden could check game. Nipsey cant check kodak

Fuck Is wrong w/These Niggas ?????
Idk y niggaz is even trying to excuse this
We really all can't make it yo
A lot of cats just gotta stay back for everyone else to succeed

I would agree with you if he was being secretly recorded type shit. But HE the one recording it and posting it to HIS IG live.. even if he wasn't looking directly at the camera on his phone shit was uncalled for. Because of the circumstances emotions are high right now so it goes without saying he needs to be careful with his words.

People are trying to figure out how to pick up the pieces of where Nip left off. What's to be learned moving forward helping Black people and uplifting our communities. Tough conversations are being had about staying in the hood and serving as an example vs prospering and leaving the hood in order to preserve yourself. And outta nowhere this nappy headed jungle bunny hops out the bushes talkin about shooting his shot at Lauren London. Ain't nobody got patience for this lil nigga. It's not like he a child.

And then too, Florida niggas are already different as it is. You can't really reason with them like that. I don't know if it's the humidity or something in the water but something be off about people from Florida. The niggas be crazy, the crackas be crazy as shit, and the Cubans be republicans. The only normal people in Florida are the puerto ricans...that should tell you something.

Reactions: Old Man Cain
And then too, Florida niggas are already different as it is. You can't really reason with them like that. I don't know if it's the humidity or something in the water but something be off about people from Florida. The niggas be crazy, the crackas be crazy as shit, and the Cubans be republicans. The only normal people in Florida are the puerto ricans...that should tell you something.
Cocaine in the water and food

I would agree with you if he was being secretly recorded type shit. But HE the one recording it and posting it to HIS IG live.. even if he wasn't looking directly at the camera on his phone shit was uncalled for. Because of the circumstances emotions are high right now so it goes without saying he needs to be careful with his words.

People are trying to figure out how to pick up the pieces of where Nip left off. What's to be learned moving forward helping Black people and uplifting our communities. Tough conversations are being had about staying in the hood and serving as an example vs prospering and leaving the hood in order to preserve yourself. And outta nowhere this nappy headed jungle bunny hops out the bushes talkin about shooting his shot at Lauren London. Ain't nobody got patience for this lil nigga. It's not like he a child.
And this the same mentality that has our community fucked up. No one has any patience for these lil niggas. Any slight fuck up and we ready to ride on them and cast them away like white people. While hes not a child, hes still barely an adult. Couple years ago he was literally a teen. Gotta teach one to lead one sometimes.

A few posts back, someone posted a Nipsey video of he talking about how 50 taught him some shit about the record biz. Nipsey was in his 20s when he learned that shit. IF 50 had that "i got no patience for these lil niggas" or "he too old to just be learning that shit", how long would it be till Nipsey learned that shit on his own?

This lowkey some goofy shit too. He wont "disrespect his timeline by posting his picture" but he'll devote a whole long ass post about him. Then theres "I wont stand by and let Kodak come between an allegiance I have between dear friends", that was just random rambling. Worst part is him tagging her on to this to make sure she sees.
Instead of @ing her to fond memories they might of had with her and Nipsey, they flooding her timeline & making sure she knows Kodak said some sideways shit.

Reactions: ChicagoFigure
hmmmm

so the youngins dont have enough respect for the oldheads, the family or the women to make such a comment.

comments like this would get you washed when i was a buck.

but i guess times have changed.

still funny coming from games dumb ass. he dont need to say shit.

Reactions: GOAT
And this the same mentality that has our community fucked up. No one has any patience for these lil niggas. Any slight fuck up and we ready to ride on them and cast them away like white people. While hes not a child, hes still barely an adult. Couple years ago he was literally a teen. Gotta teach one to lead one sometimes.

A few posts back, someone posted a Nipsey video of he talking about how 50 taught him some shit about the record biz. Nipsey was in his 20s when he learned that shit. IF 50 had that "i got no patience for these lil niggas" or "he too old to just be learning that shit", how long would it be till Nipsey learned that shit on his own?
crazy how i get shit for saying these niggas need to be taught young.
its obvious someone failed this nigga.......but i got shit for that too.

hmmmm

i guess yall ice is colder

but anyway.......all these youngins need guidance......the fact that whoever raised them wasnt worried about them left the problem to us....either we gonna fix it or them type dudes gonna have kids and make more of them dickheads.

it gonna take dudes to stand up and stamp out these types of problems

cause if we dont it only gets worse.

and funny how negative took precedence over positive......