Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Let's move the conversation away from Kodak and back to Nipsey. See how quick negativity drowns out the positive?

Yeah that's why I said it's not the time to inject that into the conversation, but the point has alot of merit to it. Especially when you consider the reactions to Kodak some of the shit he said to Young MA which was worse when you think about it.

The beat to Double Up hit different now. I kinda can't listen to it being that his demise is still shocking and hard to digest

I said the same thing in that kodak thread. Niggas were arguing over the title when a lady was telling this nigga to stop and still supposedly raped her

LOL I just saw that and changed it
Man I actually googled "upfolds"
I was like
puff-daddy-viral-one-dollar-bill-photo-explained.jpg

She has a point tho......shrugs.

Keep the same energy for all women

I think his peers didn't and haven't responded on the accusations because they do not know all the facts. As with the Lauren London situation it played out for the world to see.

Not to mention not all of his peers spoke out on either topic at hand.

I think his peers didn't and haven't responded on the accusations because they do not know all the facts. As with the Lauren London situation it played out for the world to see.

Not to mention not all of his peers spoke out on either topic at hand.
What u just said was common sense.
Bitch made an outlandish ass statement on the innanet and people back it.
U can say anything and muhfuckas agree. Geesh

Shit crazy

Nip was killed 2 days before my bday, MLK was killed 2 days after my bday (tho I was born bout 20yrs later)

few yrs ago a local cop was shot & killed on my bday

smh

Lol. At least 10000 ppl. At least were either born or killed on your bday. Lmaooooo. Da fuck.
You niggas really just be hitting post. That shit holds no significance whatsoever bro.

Back