FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Been had Kush & Haze on repeat all morning. You can't name better song..

Its just feminists using this Kodak thing to further their anti black man sentiment.

Bruh, don'd to that. Kodak was out of pocket. This is just latest in a growing list of stupid shit he's said and done. With all the niggas getting at him over that shit, you can't possibly believe the response is just fodder for the feminist agenda.

Bruh, don'd to that. Kodak was out of pocket. This is just latest in a growing list of stupid shit he's said and done. With all the niggas getting at him over that shit, you can't possibly believe the response is just fodder for the feminist agenda.
You’re creating an argument I never made. I made a specific point.

You’re creating an argument I never made. I made a specific point.

The way you wrote what you said directly implies that the negative reaction to Kodak is being trumped up by feminists to suit their agenda. If I'm somehow missing something connected, my bad.

Ok, so I'm not creating an argument you didn't make, and I believe your argument was false. You think niggas like Game raged over that shit because feminists told him to?
I made a specific point. What does the Game have to do with feminists using Kodak to further their anti black man sentiment? Is Game a black feminist? Well alright then...

So what you really meant was

Its just fFeminists are using this Kodak thing to further their anti black man sentiment.

Fine. You made a specific point, just not the point you wanted to make.

That said, if you were responding to something specific and I just didn't see it because you didn't quote it, my bad.

More than likely a tribute song

I wonder if Dre regrets passing on Nip? He probably didn't want to market another gang member so it makes sense he went the Kendrick route. And it makes sense Nip went the indie route..

just reading thru articles and post and things....

all i take from this is people wait too late.
too late to raise disrespectful kids...kodak
too late to react to disrespect to our women...lauran
and too late to want to do right in our communities.

everything thats happening now.....needs to happen.
this needs to be put in our face.
we cant brush this lil troll off as a crackhead then get mad when he does crackhead stuff.
we cant be mad at his shot a LL when many dudes already doing and game does it too.
now dudes want to come together...but if it was done before we would still have good lives to cherish.

I myself havent heard any negative reactions from feminist or lbgt or wudever.

Yall needa stay off twitter

And i want a whole mixtape or tribute album.

If you say so. I know ebro asked about the case and kodak walked out for it. I aint see anything about young ma other than what he said.
Dude said he'd fucked a butch lesbian,what are we supposed to do in that case? The ones really calling for his boycott after that were basically feminist that hate men. Whom are always outraged, other than that no one really said anything.