Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Im with lurker man mfs tagging Lauren London n shit is just as fuckin dumb n these mfs are older so they have less excuse
its because they slick putting in they bid....

"see i was checking niggas for you."

them dudes aint slick.
i really hate social media ......everyone gotta be the tough guy now

Wtf are yall niggas talkin about? OGs are supposed to check lil niggas when they're outta pocket. You do shit in public, it's supposed to be corrected in public. U can't do fuck nigga shit in public and expect to apologize and correct it in private, it doesn't work that way.

Too much weirdo shit going on these days.

Wtf are yall niggas talkin about? OGs are supposed to check lil niggas when they're outta pocket. You do shit in public, it's supposed to be corrected in public. U can't do fuck nigga shit in public and expect to apologize and correct it in private, it doesn't work that way.

Too much weirdo shit going on these days.

Agreed, but there’s no reason to tag LL while you doing it

its because they slick putting in they bid....

"see i was checking niggas for you."

them dudes aint slick.
i really hate social media ......everyone gotta be the tough guy now
Even if it wasnt a 'bid' n they were being genuine.

Shes grieving n figuring out funeral arrangements with the fam. Probably cant even walk into her own home where he has his stuff laying around from when he last left the house.

N these ass hats tagging her to fuck shit after already having a vid out of her at the hospital on social media. While preaching sympathy/empathy not realizing their own insensitivities.

Even if it wasnt a 'bid' n they were being genuine.

Shes grieving n figuring out funeral arrangements with the fam. Probably cant even walk into her own home where he has his stuff laying around from when he last left the house.

N these ass hats tagging her to fuck shit after already having a vid out of her at the hospital on social media. While preaching sympathy/empathy not realizing their own insensitivities.
now that i think about it......

maybe death has become to normal to people outside of those close to them....
so rather having sympathy or empathy......its just another day.

I didnt see no negative shit about game and the rumor of underage shit he had going on. The most i seen was on this board and that shit was maybe 2 pages

And this the same mentality that has our community fucked up. No one has any patience for these lil niggas. Any slight fuck up and we ready to ride on them and cast them away like white people. While hes not a child, hes still barely an adult. Couple years ago he was literally a teen. Gotta teach one to lead one sometimes.

A few posts back, someone posted a Nipsey video of he talking about how 50 taught him some shit about the record biz. Nipsey was in his 20s when he learned that shit. IF 50 had that "i got no patience for these lil niggas" or "he too old to just be learning that shit", how long would it be till Nipsey learned that shit on his own?

He's also old enough to know better in this situation You don't need to be well into adulthood to know that making those comments towards or about a woman who just lost their spouse and parent to their children ain't right. Niggas like Kodak know right and wrong, they just choose to ignore it.

Back