Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I've been mourning and celebrating homie's life all week, but that Darden shit is weird af. I know for a fact the nigga didn't personally request Darden, but I'll get back to celebrating till more news comes out, but that shit's weird.

Last edited:
I've been mourning and celebrating homie's life all week, but that Darden shit is weird af. I know for a fact the nigga didn't personally request Darden, but I'll get back to celebrating till more news comes out, but that shit's weird.
Only thing that could make sense if Darden was a clerk for LA county courts. And he took was given the case but looks like he took the case on his own.

Niggas overreacting to the shit Kodak said. I thought he recorded a video or posted a message on twitter straight up saying some wild shit about her. Instead he was on live and they heard a background convo of him saying he'll shoot his shot in a year. That should of been checked by just sending him a message or a personal call to chill out, thats it. That alone would of had him most likely apologize for having that on there.
Instead we got a grown man posting a video online to another grown man, he dont know, saying he better do some shit or else. Which one of you on here gunna respond well to TI talking to you like you his son on social media? Its clear TI, Game & that radio station doing this shit for clout an nothing more. When Game was talking crazy about Kanye wife & Joe Budden wife niggas was super quiet. But cuz its Kodak saying he'll shoot his shot in a year, they on their soap box.

Niggas overreacting to the shit Kodak said. I thought he recorded a video or posted a message ontwitter straight up saying some wild shit about her. Instead he was on live and they heard a background convo of him saying he'll shoot his shot in a year. That should of been checked by just sending him a message or a personal call to chill out, thats it. That alone would of had him most likely apologize for having that on there.
Instead we got a grown man posting a video online to another grown man, he dont know, saying he better do some shit or else. Which one of you on here gunna respond well to TI talking to you like you his son on social media? Its clear TI, Game & that radio station doing this shit for clout an nothing more. When Game was talking crazy about Kanye wife & Joe Budden wife niggas was super quiet. But cuz its Kodak saying he'll shoot his shot in a year, they on their soap box.

Whoever posted that video aint shit either. He said some fuck shit but from the looks of it he was just chopping it up with his peoples and one of them decided to record him on some sneaky shit and get it out on the internet

Niggas overreacting to the shit Kodak said. I thought he recorded a video or posted a message on twitter straight up saying some wild shit about her. Instead he was on live and they heard a background convo of him saying he'll shoot his shot in a year. That should of been checked by just sending him a message or a personal call to chill out, thats it. That alone would of had him most likely apologize for having that on there.

Nah I aint rolling. Game talkin crazy about Ye and Budden's wife is nothing like Kodak disrespecting a nigga's mourning wife who just got his head blown off on cam. That was some fuck nigga shit and deserves all the backlash he's been getting.

Kodak saw LL jumping from rapper to rapper like a groupie, looked at Wayne and then looked at himself in the mirror and said why not, I probably got a chance

Nah I aint rolling. Game talkin crazy about Ye and Budden's wife is nothing like Kodak disrespecting a nigga's mourning wife who just got his head blown off on cam. That was some fuck nigga shit and deserves all the backlash he's been getting.

This^^^^^^^^

Word?! Even among ya boys that was some sucka shit to say especially when y’all in tha same business...basically co-workers in a sense...so if a nigga at my job gets killed...even if I don’t know him all that well...I wouldn’t be around my other co-workers/niggaz’ callin’ his wife “a whole widow out chea”...that quick after he passed...that’s fuck nigga shit for whoever you are in whatever “class” you in...you either stay on some sucka shit cuz u a sucka in general...or you usually keep it G ALL tha time cuz you not supposed to be able to turn that shit off...

It even sounded like 1 of his niggaz was tellin’ him “Too soon” to even be “joking” like that and this dumb fuck thinks his boy is sayin’ it’s too soon to holla so his retarded ass says “Nah...I’ll give her a year!” My nigga hasn’t been given his proper memorial yet fuck nigga!!!

R.I.P. Nip

It’s not about puttin’ a time on that...it’s about makin’ light or even bringing it up at THIS point in time...it’s fucked up I’m even havin’ to explain that part smh
He said what niggas think tho. All those niggas talking shit would fuck LL right now and they throwing on the capes for attention

Someone reposted a 21 year olds background convo saying dude wife is bad and he'll shoot his shot in a year with the sole purpose of starting some shit. Then we got two 40 year olds, who instead of calling or DMing said person (which they 100% could of done) and talking like adults or more importantly, like mentors, they run to social media talking crazy like some clout chasing kids looking for likes and to show everyone how tough they are.
Nipsey wanted to get rid of the hood mentality & uplift his community. But we got these old bozos keeping it going while saying they doing it for him. If other random people saw it and decided to themself " Im not fucking with Kodak after this one", I'd be like w/e thats their decision. But you not bout to tell me these people are about substance when they run to put shit online & their post is full of hashtags and @'s. If it was really cuz they loved and respected Nipsey it would of been quickly handled behind the scenes. The shit starter got exactly what they wanted, niggas niggin.

He said what niggas think tho. All those niggas talking shit would fuck LL right now and they throwing on the capes for attention

54D242F6-B850-4EC4-9C92-6007366EFB2C.gif

I can honestly say I haven’t thought 1 time about some “Oh Yeah, LL single now!! Niggaz gotta jump on that!! These rap niggaz crazyvif they not trying to jump in here DMs!!”

Only thoughts have been for her as a young woman, mother and wife of a slain brother who was betterin’ his community....nah fuck that...bettering this whole world with his actions...not his words but actions...I’m able to feel and show empathy and sympathy for a woman cuz I don’t get run by my dick...I run my dick...no nh or no pause necessary cuz what’s meant should be clearly understood wit’ no fuck shit attached...point blank

But I guess that’s not what “real niggaz” think in times like this smh

It's wild because some niggas would do or say anything for a quick laugh or like. Produce a negative or disrespectful energy to the atmosphere and wonder why they can't ever get right. I seen niggas say "so is Lauren London single yet?" I couldn't do anything but shake my head in disgust

Back