Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Trying to keep track... that's TI, Game, BG Knocc out, Gillie and Tank (Taaaaank?) who made video replies to Kodak. Did i miss any?

Uh oh

56426948_2744757918886521_1132815993895124992_o.jpg

This just amazes me.
All this love being shown.
After this dies down a bit.
I think we need a thread on those who are great in our communities. Those people we can see and touch everyday.

We got people from all over the world here. So I am sure y'all all know local philanthropists who should be appreciated while they are still here.

Celebrate their efforts now.
Don't wait.

Man people need to stop spreading rumours about 'yo I heard so and so is involved in the shooting', thats how innocent people get killed... Doesnt Big U do alot for the community too???

Man people need to stop spreading rumours about 'yo I heard so and so is involved in the shooting', thats how innocent people get killed... Doesnt Big U do alot for the community too???
This is always real interesting.
Big u said he's trying to do right....hes trying to fix his wrongs.
He said this before all this.
But I'll touch on this much later.

But yes...spreading false info can get people got. That may be the reason it was started.
Dudes in they feelings tend to not think straight.

This is always real interesting.
Big u said he's trying to do right....hes trying to fix his wrongs.
He said this before all this.
But I'll touch on this much later.

But yes...spreading false info can get people got. That may be the reason it was started.
Dudes in they feelings tend to not think straight.

I remember watching a basketball doc, think it was about the AAU tournament??? And Im pretty sure one the coaches said that when they get kids from different areas of South Central wanting to play for the team he hollas at Big U to ensure the kids dont get any trouble from different sets...

I remember watching a basketball doc, think it was about the AAU tournament??? And Im pretty sure one the coaches said that when they get kids from different areas of South Central wanting to play for the team he hollas at Big U to ensure the kids dont get any trouble from different sets...
I think he's one of the leaders of the 60s

which is even more sad.

One of my pet peeves is to perpetuate a negative stereotype...I’ve always dressed “urban” and have had visible tattoos since I was 18...BEEN stereotyped by society but nuttin’ makes me laugh harder then havin’ someone I know who has a preconceived notion of who I am comes up to me at work or in tha “world”’ and they think they’re about to “nigga talk” me and they get this “I was sick and still scored a 1400 on my SAT’s” talk...tha look of utter shock and amazement more than pays for tha tatts and streetwear lmao

Last edited:
One of my pet peeves is to perpetuate a negative stereotype...I’ve always dressed “urban” and have had visible tattoos since I was 18...BEEN stereotyped by society but nuttin’ makes me laugh harder then havin’ someone I know who has a preconceived notion of who is am come up to me at work or in tha “world”’ and they think they’re about to “nigga talk” me and they get this “I was sick and still scored a 1400 on my SAT’s” talk...tha look of utter shock and amazement more than pays for tha tatts and streetwear lmao
trust me, i understand.
in my line of work i get stereotyped all the time..i even had people flat out deny me access because i wasnt a white face and its my company. they didnt say it...but it was in the wording. the people that dont know its my company always want to be sure they can contact someone over me. I find it funny. I just give them a burner account email.....lol

i never understood why the need to play dumb tho. dumb down to be accepted? what kinda sense does that make? if anything...more people should be offended that he would feel the need to be dumb if he isnt.

kinda like being above 25 and still needing to prove you can be loved in the hood

Back