Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

When you guys put them in their place for their ignorance it brings everyone up.

It's subtle but it really shows the idiots that there's more than just trust funds and inheritances.

The person you underestimate could be the smart one who snatches your job

When you guys put them in their place for their ignorance it brings everyone up.

It's subtle but it really shows the idiots that there's more than just trust funds and inheritances.

The person you underestimate could be the smart one who snatches your job

whats poppin lightskin,

what do you mean by the bolded?

So we not entertaining Kodak or nah?

Cuz sounds like he tellin TI to check him in Georgia at his show today

:popcorn2:

trust me, i understand.
in my line of work i get stereotyped all the time..i even had people flat out deny me access because i wasnt a white face and its my company. they didnt say it...but it was in the wording. the people that dont know its my company always want to be sure they can contact someone over me. I find it funny. I just give them a burner account email.....lol

i never understood why the need to play dumb tho. dumb down to be accepted? what kinda sense does that make? if anything...more people should be offended that he would feel the need to be dumb if he isnt.

kinda like being above 25 and still needing to prove you can be loved in the hood

It's a tactic so they'll underestimate

kinda like in poker when someone thinks you got a weak hand (dumb) & try to play you, then you come over the top & beat they ass

art of war type shit

It's a tactic so they'll underestimate

kinda like in poker when someone thinks you got a weak hand (dumb) & try to play you, then you come over the top & beat they ass

art of war type shit
i get that in certain situations...i dont think is a tactic outside of getting paid to act a fool.

thing is.....right now dude is influential to the youth no matter if we like it or not.
most of these youngins cant properly form their own opinion or thoughts....so then here a nice song from a dumb ass dude....
recipe to spread more cancer.

matter of fact i need to get back to my other threads.....a dude got a bit sidetracked.

serena-williams-crip-walk.gif

Maaaaaan I think there is a conspiracy but not the kind ppl think

This some street shit and somebody know what happened

I feel like somebody at the top of the street game put a hit on Nip

I'm not gonna get too much into details,but read between the lines

All Imma say is that if Darden didn't take this for pro bono or for fame somebody paid him

Follow the money and find out who killed Nip

it be the same niggas you dap up and smoke with.......

Maaaaaan I think there is a conspiracy but not the kind ppl think

This some street shit and somebody know what happened

I feel like somebody at the top of the street game put a hit on Nip

I'm not gonna get too much into details,but read between the lines

All Imma say is that if Darden didn't take this for pro bono or for fame somebody paid him

Follow the money and find out who killed Nip

it be the same niggas you dap up and smoke with.......
if you are hinting at the want to meet with their rival and when he asked the higher ups, and they looked at him funny...almost as a traitor.....i heard that too.

but again its alot going around.

a snitch shoulda known not to approach,
why a snitch walking around untouched,
yadda yadda

its alot of things i heard as well.
im sure we will come back to this.

if you are hinting at the want to meet with their rival and when he asked the higher ups, and they looked at him funny...almost as a traitor.....i heard that too.

but again its alot going around.

a snitch shoulda known not to approach,
why a snitch walking around untouched,
yadda yadda

its alot of things i heard as well.
im sure we will come back to this.

Maybe the meeting but more like Nipsey and his team was winning while other ppl in that same set weren't

Shit don't smell right to me

could be random,but could be a set up

Back