Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

all that Bill Cosby shit niggas forgot who TI is

First of all... this has absolutely nothing at all to do with Nipsey. Second... for all the heat we give Worldstar why the fuck did I have to just watch a bunch of goofy white people clowning some real life shit that black people are going through like it's just some entertainment here? Can we please stop promoting TMZ?

Look man, I'm one of Kodak only fans and even im saying don't give the nigga a stage.

Everybody wanna be part of the nipsey conversation.... And a lot of them don't have nothing to contribute to it.

Kodak been saying dumb ass shit... He gonna get his, it's only a matter of time....too much negative energy..... Just don't let this distract y'all from bugging up the positive this man nip gave to the world....

This like the most beautiful thread.....

Don't let project baby fuck it up.... That's literally all he know

Look man, I'm one of Kodak only fans and even im saying don't give the nigga a stage.

Everybody wanna be part of the nipsey conversation.... And a lot of them don't have nothing to contribute to it.

Kodak been saying dumb ass shit... He gonna get his, it's only a matter of time....too much negative energy..... Just don't let this distract y'all from bugging up the positive this man nip gave to the world....

This like the most beautiful thread.....

Don't let project baby fuck it up.... That's literally all he know
Shit i wish someone would i never liked that ugly ass nigga from the jump, but the truth is these niggas that run they mouth like that and talk shit basically sayin come fuck wit me,nobody ever does, its always the the ppl like nip that are actually worth a damn that ppl wanna go after

If that bitch gets off....somebody better explain something. I think Darden gonna take the mental health route because on Joe Budden podcast, it was mentioned that boy have a history with the mental health hospital they arrested him at.

Back