FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Soooooooo is the govt conspiracy dead yet?

Cuz apparently Tariq Nasheed believes becuz dude was a snitch he was working with the police annnnnnnd maybe a "higher power" put the hit out on Nipsey.....and dude had mental issues yet is still on the run......he's goin in his conspiracy bag on YouTube...I wanna laugh cuz it's already hurts and this would help buuuut....what if.....

And said the "we gotta do better as black folks" rhetoric is coon talk....Ok that was funny lmao

Soooooooo is the govt conspiracy dead yet?

Cuz apparently Tariq Nasheed believes becuz dude was a snitch he was working with the police annnnnnnd maybe a "higher power" put the hit out on Nipsey.....and dude had mental issues yet is still on the run......he's goin in his conspiracy bag on YouTube...I wanna laugh cuz it's already hurts and this would help buuuut....what if.....

Tariq is being Tariq

I'm not saying it's impossible,but usually even cops don't want their snitches committing major crimes

This was personal

I just saw the new video.it's blurry,but it's from the front

Dude came back 3 times to shoot Nip and kicked him on the 3rd

sickening.Did Nipsey filthy

That wasn't no gov hit,that was some savage killer shit

I dont know how many of yall are old enough to remember whe Pac and BIG died...

I totally felt Sway when he said he thought he would never feel like that again...

My heart hurting and Inhave had to legit hold back tears a couple times today...

Already dealing with going on deployment to Africa and leaving my girl and my babies

Then a kid at the high school I mentor at gets killed on some sensless shit

Then Nip gets killed...

Shit is rough man...real shit this thread been like therapy...im glad we get to talk about this shit man...

I dont know how many of yall are old enough to remember whe Pac and BIG died...

I totally felt Sway when he said he thought he would never feel like that again...

My heart hurting and Inhave had to legit hold back tears a couple times today...

Already dealing with going on deployment to Africa and leaving my girl and my babies

Then a kid at the high school I mentor at gets killed on some sensless shit

Then Nip gets killed...

Shit is rough man...real shit this thread been like therapy...im glad we get to talk about this shit man...
My Brother, I understand the heartache you're going through. This shit hit me at a rough time too. Our brother Nipsey always said this was a Marathon, so we gonna continue running this Marathon. If you need a shoulder to lean on, I'll walk some laps with you until you can run again.

Had no idea dude was doing this much behind the scenes, knew some songs of his but didnt follow him like that, rip, always shitty when anyone legit tryna do good is killed

It's confirmed it was an actual shooting?

Can't even come together and celebrate Nipsey in peace.. smh

Reactions: Chicity