Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
One member from a gang killed another member of the same gang for accusations dealing with his reputation in said gang....

If u get it you get it. Idk what to tell you, that's not how gang shit works.

I gotta step out but ill try one more time. If me and you are in the same gang and i fuck your bitch. You get mad and kill me, that's not gang related shit cuz we're both in gangs lol

If u get it you get it. Idk what to tell you, that's not how gang shit works.

I gotta step out but ill try one more time. If me and you are in the same gang and i fuck your bitch. You get mad and kill me, that's not gang related shit cuz we're both in gangs lol

I'm from a gang in Compton. I think I'm more aware of how this gang isht goes than you think. I'm well versed in hood politics.

To your point in the second paragraph, that example wouldn't be gang related because the offense has nothing to do with the gang. In this situation a nigga was ran off a spot, in his own hood, by another hood member due to allegations of snitching. Apples and oranges.

Last edited:
Saddest part is when I see dudes in the late 20 and 30s and expecially 40s claiming some highschool shit.

The messed up thing about it is that be extremely active in it while having a family. Now, you putting your family in danger if the animosity from the opposition goes to the next level

Anyone still buying the conspiracy/professional shooter theories they went so hard for early on?

On another note, i am desensitized as fuck to see that footage. But i could never bring myself to watch his wife in the hospital. Not sure what that means but fuck whoever recorded LL at the hospital

its crazy tho the how the guy went from being a snitch now to murder . he was scared to do time now hes about to really do that time.

These are the worse type of niggas out here.these are the ppl that scare me out here.Niggas who'll snitch on you and or kill you.That's a different type of slimey grimey.

These are the worse type of niggas out here.these are the ppl that scare me out here.Niggas who'll snitch on you and or kill you.That's a different type of slimey grimey.

If his hood name really is Shitty Cuzz....

All those painting and blessing to family means nothing.

What are we doing about dumb niggas who fuck our hoods?

What are we doing about the niggas who choose the block over their kids?

A lot of people grow up without fathers yet its always niggas everywhere causing trouble.

What's more important?

All the fake shit niggas coming with don't mean shit if we not taking care of each other or building our people up.

But niggas quick to say who ain't street....but not quick to build something bigger than them. So they are just as bad as the shitty dude.

I live my black people but you niggas make me sick.
And like I said....I want all the smoke.
Please someone ,anyone try to defend this.

And its sad that he may be one out of many that don't get mentioned.

Foh

Bruh..... you seem like a good guy and most of the time you seem to mean well but your timing can be very uncouth.

My auntie sick right now.

She knew on a personal level when she stayed out there.

She was tight with his brother Sammie and Nip used to pass through a lot.

Back