Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

Where are all the street supporters?

Where are the people who in dem street?

Is this part of the game?
What part? Please enlighten me.

Don't leave me hanging.....come cuss me out and tell me I don't understand.

Don't let me @ niggas.

Its time to settle what's what and who's who and what y'all bring to the game that actually helps people in your community.

I have an 8hr flight. I expect all the smoke once I turn off my phone.

If not....don't ever bring up any street shit again.

Bruh what are u settling? Smh here we go with the bullshit.

And yes nigga death is part of the game. Listen to nigga music. He knew that

Wonder what them "don't snitch niggas" think about this.... They been awful quiet. If someone in the public knows exactly who did it do them niggas feel no one should come forward ?? Let us see where that sort of ignorance will get us in solving this case or it becoming a cold Case.

I could have sworn that I saw that the police already know the identity of the shooter a couple pages back.

Was just watching this vid from Kev Mac the other day and the o.g. homie alluded to them killing their own

Another angle of the shooting popped up on my timeline...man, Nipsey got executed

I seen a clearer version... yes he was... that dude came back a 2nd time... he was running after he first shot off and Nip fell, but he was moving and was looking back up at the shooter then he came back and fired off again and you knew he was dead then... then he kicked him in the head smmfh and ran off...

he took a lot of time by the looks of it... no one stopped him at all

I could have sworn that I saw that the police already know the identity of the shooter a couple pages back.

they say it’s someone he knows... the video proves that... he walked up to Nip and Nip didn’t react until the gun came out...

I seen a clearer version... yes he was... that dude came back a 2nd time... he was running after he first shot off and Nip fell, but he was moving and was looking back up at the shooter then he came back and fired off again and you knew he was dead then... then he kicked him in the head smmfh and ran off...

he took a lot of time by the looks of it... no one stopped him at all
So Nip team had zero guns and he banging rollin 60s, just doesnt make sense.

they say it’s someone he knows... the video proves that... he walked up to Nip and Nip didn’t react until the gun came out...

nigga you slow . i pointed it out that nip knew the nigga cuz they from the same set . the dude is a known shooter

You were saying it wasn't gang related so I thought it was a different story. If the shooting was over hood politics(labeling someone a snitch and banning them for it), then it is indeed gang related.

You were saying it wasn't gang related so I thought it was a different story. If the shooting was over hood politics(labeling someone a snitch and banning them for it), then it is indeed gang related.

If I find out you're a snitch and call you a bitch ass snitch and you come back and kill me, that's not gang related shit. That's not how shit works in the streets.

Back