Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

All those painting and blessing to family means nothing.

What are we doing about dumb niggas who fuck our hoods?

What are we doing about the niggas who choose the block over their kids?

A lot of people grow up without fathers yet its always niggas everywhere causing trouble.

What's more important?

All the fake shit niggas coming with don't mean shit if we not taking care of each other or building our people up.

But niggas quick to say who ain't street....but not quick to build something bigger than them. So they are just as bad as the shitty dude.

I live my black people but you niggas make me sick.
And like I said....I want all the smoke.
Please someone ,anyone try to defend this.

And its sad that he may be one out of many that don't get mentioned.

Foh

I always tell my girl small shit like pressing your car horn longer then 5 secs can make somebody with road rage instantly flip and fuxk around murder u on some quick reaction shit. If it's true Nip was telling dude he was a snitch and needed to show paperwork just another instance of people acting out of anger from the smallest thing and taking u out cus of instant rage.

Point being the smallest things you do to people or say can end up being your biggest issue given. Sad.

This wasn't a gang related killing tho. There's no reason to say "fuck crip". He was at his legit place of business and out of the fuck shit. He was scheduled to be at a "stop the violence" meeting TODAY.
Gangs did enough and the stepping up must start with not being apart of gangs.

Too many can't stand on they own so they need to hide among many.

A lot of people grow up without fathers yet its always niggas everywhere causing trouble.

What's more important?

All the fake shit niggas coming with don't mean shit if we not taking care of each other or building our people up.

But niggas quick to say who ain't street....but not quick to build something bigger than them. So they are just as bad as the shitty dude.

Foh

I get your anger, but this aint the answer fam. We prolly need a separate thread for this too.

Let's keep this about Nip.

D3GODZHWwAAiEQQ.jpg

D3GOHHyX0AEXIrM.jpg

D3GOGQqWwAAEKo4.jpg

According to TMZ, the L.A. County Medical Coroner has revealed Nipsey Hussle died from gunshot wounds to his head and torso. He was pronounced dead at a Downtown L.A. hospital at 3:55 pm on Sunday (March 31).

What's more important?

Foh
They
Ain’t
Trying
To
Hear
You
Tho

Where are all the street supporters?

Where are the people who in dem street?

Is this part of the game?
What part? Please enlighten me.

Don't leave me hanging.....come cuss me out and tell me I don't understand.

Don't let me @ niggas.

Its time to settle what's what and who's who and what y'all bring to the game that actually helps people in your community.

I have an 8hr flight. I expect all the smoke once I turn off my phone.

If not....don't ever bring up any street shit again.
I'm far removed from my street days, but I can tell you the active street cats ain't gonna jump on the internet and give play by play commentary. Shit gonna get muddy out there, and it's nothing to glorify.

I just want to continue showing Nip and his family love and Positivity my bro. No need for retaliation talks.

I keep seeing people reactions like..damn, the way he killed him. Damn how he do that..damn who would do such a thing.

Swear to gawd niggaz ain't grew up in no hoods if this is shocking and appalling to niggaz. I'm not even in the streets and accidentally walk into two attempted executions of niggaz. And afterwards the reason for the shit wasnt even worth a fade.

Niggaz put it on wax and speak on it, for real.
tenor.gif

Back