Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I understand your pain fam but turning our back on OUR people isn’t the answer. To do that would be ignoring the position we were put in. Most niggas in the Rolling 60s and other gangs were born in it. Their dad, moms, uncles etc were 60s so now they are, that’s just a way of life over there. Is it dumb? Ofc, but these are kids we’re talking about. We have a lot of fucked up cycles we as a people need to break, but not sticking together isn’t the answer.

I'm not saying don't stick together. I'm questioning who is it you're sticking together with? Because my ancestors shared a boat ride over here with your ancestors we all family now? Nah. Too much cancerous behavior out here to have the threshold of who you're riding for just be "anybody with melanin" . Nipsey got successful and rich and opened a store in his "community" to provide jobs and opportunities and to inspire those who grew up like him. In exchange, a member of his "community" killed him in front of his children (so they say) in broad daylight.

Yeah they kids. And some of them have potential to turn it around and really make a difference. Once upon a time Nipsey was one of those kids. But the reality is alot of them move through this world the way black holes move through the universe.The system created some monsters. But we got to acknowledge...these are MONSTERS bro. They not my people. You can't build with them because they can't build anything. Only destroy. They've been programmed and it's sad because they could've been kings. But they're not and most of them never will be. Try to help them at your own peril.

This wasn’t gang violence

Ppl like him don’t get touched unless he did something first hand and he didn’t shit.

Ayyo do you live out here?
Didn't Nip get into it with and slap security at the BET Awards a year ago or so?
Y'all don't understand LA street politics. Shit I'm a transplant so I still learn how to move everyday I'm here... but trust me it's okay to not act like we know exactly what is going on. What I can tell you is folks out this way are already talking amongst themselves.

I'm hearing from ppl close to the situation its crip on crip violence over money situation but I'm not trying to chat pat
#noelzo

Last edited:
Felt like I actually knew dude. Was always a forward thinker, constantly and consistently pushing to better himself and those around him.

Knowing where we come from it says a lot about a man who would set up shop in the hood knowing he could've went to LA, Atlanta, Houston where ever. But he was in his city with his people giving back with his time, money and advice.

That's a real nigga in my book. Rest in Power

Smh....this is so fucked up

My girl told me right before I was about to smoke and I couldnt even finish the blunt....I'm here stuck like this was one of my own family members....this is sad cuz he was positive and had a family.....I'm not even close to the man Nip was and I hope I never have to go out like that over some bullshit....I have two sons and this pains me so much that they're going to be out in this fucked up world one day minding their own business doing what their supposed to do and one day it could end just like that......

LOADED BASES THAT'S MY MOTIVATION.....

I was sitting on my Lincoln, I start thinkin'
Nigga, I ain't gon' make a hundred mil' off in these streets and
More than likely I'm gon' end up in somebody's precinct
Even worse, horse and carriage front the church, laid off in a hearse
I dealt with it
I ain't just out here for my health with it
I weighed the risk and the reward ain't seen the scale tippin'
Let's all get on one accord and take the world niggas
Take the money, take the power and the girls with us

RIP to another great rapper and even greater MAN

Ayyo do you live out here?
Didn't Nip get into it with and slap security at the BET Awards a year ago or so?
Y'all don't understand LA street politics. Shit I'm a transplant so I still learn how to move everyday I'm here... but trust me it's okay to not act like we know exactly what is going on. What I can tell you is folks out this way are already talking amongst themselves.

Wellllll. I lived in LA and spent a lot of my days with some crips including 60s since l lived off Crenshaw and 47th and had some fam that was crips.

But I’ll holla at my peeps and see if know they anything

Felt like I actually knew dude. Was always a forward thinker, constantly and consistently pushing to better himself and those around him.

Knowing where we come from it says a lot about a man who would set up shop in the hood knowing he could've went to LA, Atlanta, Houston where ever. But he was in his city with his people giving back with his time, money and advice.

That's a real nigga in my book. Rest in Power

It was LA

I don't want to murk up this brother's death to focus on charlatans
But in the countless years these guys have been around,besides their own personal bank accounts, name one...just one TANGIBLE they have ACCOMPLISHED that benefited the black community as a whole???

InWhat law, public policy or program they can claim was implemented directly because of their efforts????
Name just one

Tariq has payed for funeral costs for some of the victims of the police shootings,outside of speaking out

on injustice an making people aware what do you think they should do ?

Wellllll. I lived in LA and spent a lot of my days with some crips including 60s since l lived off Crenshaw and 47th and had some fam that was crips.

But I’ll holla at my peeps and see if know they anything

Yeah, bro. If you really spent real time out here and have contacts then reach out. Because the conspiracy shit the internet is doing is borderline disrespectful.

Yeah, bro. If you really spent real time out here and have contacts then reach out. Because the conspiracy shit the internet is doing is borderline disrespectful.

I doubt I get real info.

Cousin told me he trying to find out shit too

Back