Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I know this is not the time for this but I hate when people say that God has a plan crap. Yeah God told them niggas to shoot him,right. I get Kendrick is just saying his piece, but this God has a plan shit when someone dies or is murdered is just stupid.

Get over yourself. This not about how you feel about God nigga. How you offended? Keep that shit yourself and keep moving.

It’s hundreds ofpeople out here outside his store paying respect people playing his music and everything... shut the whole intersection down

People really had love him

upload_2019-3-31_21-30-38.jpeg

Dude supposedly walked up asking for a picture, hit Nip a few times, then hit the bodyguards, and burnt off in a white Chevy driven by a woman...

Dude supposedly walked up asking for a picture, hit Nip a few times, then hit the bodyguards, and burnt off in a white Chevy driven by a woman...

He better stay under that rock or turn himself in because he's getting killed for sure. I could only imagine the anger and energy out there right now.

Didn't really know a lot of the homie music but I got a couple albums in my digital library. I checked for his interviews though if ever I came across them. Was watching the one with him and Lauren the other day actually when it dropped. Sad to hear. A bit humbling too. Never know when your clock will stop. First thing i thought when i heard he was shot was that it was behind some gang stuff. Haters is a real thing especially when it's thug life and the way you getting yours.
Do you feel like this help put things into perspective? Idk, I feel stuff like this should garner a bit more realization of what life is NOT about sometimes. So many of the things we led to believe it's all about, and it's not about none of it at the end of the day...like money, cars, guns, women, over-working, social media, material possessions etc. But that's all we taught to care about...kind of depressing

But niggas that ain’t trying to make a difference out here chilling.

We our own worst enemy. This wasn’t no gang shit. Nip was always to touch he never went anywhere. So I don’t see how a nigga that had beef with him would do something now when it would be worst for that person.

Or it was and just fucked up. Not every thing has a deep meaning, seem from what they reported it around like some gang/beef shit.

Back