Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
a month ago

D3BnatfWoAAizzu.jpg

The shit is true. There’s a lot to be told and right now they’re pushing heavy on medicines and vaccines lately with fake ass measle outbreaks and shit. Him bringing out that documentary will only make people question the government more and more.

I’m so upset because I am looking forward to seeing the documentary smfh!!!

Cmon fam, nerds aren't the only non violence activists. I've never promoted violence on here, the comic book nerd jokes have nothing to do with this type of shit.

I know bruh. I really didn't post that to be accusatory. Im just saying that unfortunately this is the inevitable outcome of perpetuating a certain lifestyle.

You said in your post miggas gotta wake up...i agree....but what is the reality after we are up?

Then when is the time bruh?!

I sincerely bruh pulls through. But this is ecaxtly what i personally preach about to the youths i mentor. The energy we put into the world is what is returned to us all.

But it has to stop at some point. Why is it that when it effects those that we care about is when we decide to get up in arms?
Lets deal w this Nipsey shit we can address the ills of the black community in another thread

Back