Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I don't know this nigga's personal life, but he was at his place of business. Making moves for the community and working on ways to improve situations for niggas.

Situations like this are always fucked up, but it's even worse when it's a nigga trying to do right.

I’m seeing reports that 1 person is dead and 2 are in stable condition after tha shooting...all I can think is that video doesn’t make it seem like Nip would be in stable condition right now but DAMN I hope that’s tha case...whatever tha outcome is a family is not gonna have their brother, son or father in their life anymore

Senseless killings are tha worst!!!

Smh. Not even a big fan or anything but I was def bumping some songs of that latest album, shit slapped. Sounds bad.

I aint one of these aluminum foil hat wearing niggas, but that is crazy that a week or 2 after the doc announcement was made this shit happens.

Yeah, that’s SUPER weird to me. I’m big on natural/homeopathic/herbal medicine. I just find that shit to be super strange that all of a sudden when he chooses to speak out about that stuff he gets shot.

Back