Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I don’t listen to his music but I’ve seen videos of him giving back and doing good things which made me like him a lot. He seems like a solid dude. It says his child was on the scene too. Shit is crazy af!

I’m not big on celeb news and shit like this either but I actually want this man to pull through.

I wasn't gonna post it, but i'll just put it in a spoiler

D3Bg1-GUkAAqz3A.jpg

That don't look good

And it was probably all over some dumb shit. Niggaz gotta wake up man smh

The people you label "nerds" been saying this.

This is what pisses me off bruh. No one wants to take accountability. There's a whole segment of our people out here that look up to these artists. We can debate who is to blame until the end of time, but until we internalize these types of events amd really meditate on the causes and our role in perpetuating these types of actions there wont be progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is what pisses me off bruh. No one wants to tale accountability. There's a whole segment of our people out here that look up to these artists. We can debate who is to blame until the end of time, but until we internalize these types of events amd really meditate on the causes and our role in perpetuating these types of actions there wont be progress.
Now is not the time fam

Now is not the time fam

Then when is the time bruh?!

I sincerely bruh pulls through. But this is ecaxtly what i personally preach about to the youths i mentor. The energy we put into the world is what is returned to us all.

But it has to stop at some point. Why is it that when it effects those that we care about is when we decide to get up in arms?

This is what pisses me off bruh. No one wants to tale accountability. There's a whole segment of our people out here that look up to these artists. We can debate who is to blame until the end of time, but until we internalize these types of events amd really meditate on the causes and our role in perpetuating these types of actions there wont be progress.

Cmon fam, nerds aren't the only non violence activists. I've never promoted violence on here, the comic book nerd jokes have nothing to do with this type of shit.

Back