Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
It’s never the niggas like Baby or 6-9 that don’t give a fuck that live forever

But the niggas that’s trying to make a difference for the good always get killed
That was my point it’s never the nigga s who the culture agrees should get it

Just read an article about this story and they referred to Lauren London as his “baby mama”...smh WTF kinda whack ass shit is that?!

I JUST was watching an interview with this man not a few hours ago. I checked for his interviews almost more than his music because of all the jewels he would drop... Crenshaw was such an amazing album to me..not just the content but the energy behind it and the mentality of how he dropped it. It literally awakened this spirit of entrepreneurship in me and inspired me to take risks.

Real tears like I actually knew this nigga. Him and his girl had a baby not too long ago and they seemed to be genuinely in love with each other. I can't imagine the pain his family and LA feel. That was a builder right there that's just too fucked up

A simple conversation probably could've fixed whatever homie died over. That's the fucked up thing. We're so quick to react instead of think.

This sucks man because this young man was showing the youth that you can own something and do better for your neihneighbor.

I was just bumping dude's music like last week. It reminded me that he had one of the best bodies of work last year.

This shit's crazy for real and it's never gon' stop.

My prayers to his family.

Back