FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Shit..the conspiracy theories already starting up....

Apparently the powers that be, government, big corporate pharmaceutical etc
took him out because he was working on/ready to release the doc. about Dr. sebi

And this is why im hurt bruh.

Bruh CLEARLY had some type of knowledge about the world.

This from Victory Lap

Spoke some things into the universe and they appeared/I say it's worth it, I won't say it's fair/Find your purpose or you wastin' air…

This from Dedication

This ain’t entertainment, it’s for ni**as on the slave ship/These songs just the spirituals I swam against them waves with/Ended up on shore to their amazement…

He KNEW what we are up against. His time was up before he had a chance to make a real change....

And if the miggas that GET IT dont take a stand....in any capacity....there's gonna be young boys and girls that suffer the same fate....

We are all gifted with talents that are supposed to be a light to this world. But if we are never taught how to use them, it's pointless...our people have a target on our backs. And if those of us that see the tricks dont warn others....whats the point of even being aware?

Im sick bruh....

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is why im hurt bruh.

Bruh CLEARLY had some type of knowledge about the world.

This from Victory Lap

Spoke some things into the universe and they appeared/I say it's worth it, I won't say it's fair/Find your purpose or you wastin' air…

This from Dedication

This ain’t entertainment, it’s for ni**as on the slave ship/These songs just the spirituals I swam against them waves with/Ended up on shore to their amazement…

He KNEW what we were up against. His yime was up before he had a chance to make a real change....

And if the miggas that GET IT dont take a stand....in any capacity....there's gonna be young boys and girls that suffer the same fate....

We are all giftes with talents that are supposed to be a light to this world. But if we are never taught how to use them, it's pointless...our people have a target on our backs. And if rhose of us that see the tricks dont warn others....whats the point of even being aware?

Im sick bruh....

That dedication verse is deeper

That next bar I think is

“I hope the example I set is not contagious”
Referring to the bad things he did

I can see if bruh was living his last days as an unforgiving, toixc, pos incapable of showing remorse. but he was making concerted efforts to give back his community and using his acquired wealth and privilege for meaningful change. just like X did before he succumbed. Wtf is going on?