Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Fam told me it wasnt no gang shit and just some hating LA nigga shit

I was just looking for any reason besides a dumb nigga taking down communities leaders type angle

Yeah, I never believed "the government killed him because of the Dr. Sebi documentary". Before, any reports could possible come out. Sometimes, it isn't that deep and the evidence be clear as day. One of my home boy's sisters was already like "It's a conspiracy. The government hit him" but this doesn't surprise me because she the same person that still think Pac was killed by the government, 23 years later smh

while I 'm not anywhere near Nip's success,even dealing with music I realize I would be more known if I rubbed shoulders more,but I'm in ATL,and never get it twisted all these niggas ain't gay and they lay niggas down in Atlanta

Like how they just killed Kevin Durant's best friend at his Bday party

The gun laws are super free and I done been in studios where little niggas was strapped with robocop guns

Niggas be having tec's and Ars in their pocket in ATL

I'm always gonna be hip hop,but it's like it's so much hate.
Hate towards who tho? Cuz they only killing each other

Hate towards who tho? Cuz they only killing each other

hate towards other niggas,but also because mostly other black ppl are in their proximity and if they're aall from the streets and gangs and money and bitches and ego are involved

Anything can happen

“The judge triple white & he hate your blackness
He slam the gavel down wit a racist passion”

Back