Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
why would i drop 100 on hat that i might end up losing ? thats usually the case with me

Theres shooting ranges all over this mufucka

standing still shooting stationary targets isn't the same as live action

I'm not sayin it's a government conspiracy, doesn't matter either way

it jus seems the shooter had sum practice, he could've been enlisted at sum point

regardless, won't change how I feel bout Nip & the message he conveyed

Idk y’all.... this one hurts a little more. Like I can’t even shake this sadness, I’ve been praying for Lauren and his family all day. After reading through this thread and seeing it was an act of ignorance makes it even worse. I’m praying for Nick to finish the doc, I pray his brother Sam continues his store and other plans with his property investments, I pray for Lauren’s sanity, I pray for his father heart to heal, and for every one who knew him by Ermias (which means Sent by God) that they are blessed with peace each and every day. To those who are in his hometown, PLEASE stay safe.

The girl that he jumped in the car with is probably 1 out of 20 that praised him for doing the lick. Same chick that will call for unity, peace and kumbaya when someone drops the killer. Then the vice versa happens again. It's a never ending cycle.

They said he walked up on foot asking to take a pic. You don’t need good aim if you that close.

but if he left & came back after an altercation how close tho

not the same as walkin up for a pic supposedly & then firing

but I digress, not gonna continue down this path

shit won't change the legacy he laid

Back