Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
Depending on the neighborhood being labeled a snitch puts someone in one of the worst most vulnerable positions to have to defend and come from. You not only damaging someone rep almost permanently you putting their life in danger. Sometimes rumors get spread by someone out of malice, and you gotta be sure if it’s true or not before you repeating stuff like that. Especially depending on who its about . Some niggas who ain’t even shooters will kill you for putting that over they head. Me personally I wouldn’t have the balls to say it to a known shooters face especially when not knowing if it’s true or not... that’s whole different circumstance.

Might not be true though.

oh it’s the tmz video? I seen it. It’s surveillance footage from across the street, not good quality video or you don’t see anything gruesome, but he walks up and does it... you don’t even see Nip, or the shooting, until he falls into the sunlight..

If it's the same video I saw it doesn't reveal a lot other than that nigga is a coward.

The camera that caught the footage is way on the other side from the store. The shooter walked up from around and blind sided Nip. A few people ran and Nip dropped to the ground.

The shooting was covered by a few cars that were blocking the view.

ur a bitch

Oh ok...

giphy.gif

Back