Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I dont care who the bodyguards or homies is. When them shots start popping off, most people in the vicinity gonna try to find cover first AND then try to do something. Can't blame his homies or whoever was on the scene for him not being alive. The ones alive could have easily been shot n dead too.

I specifically remember a shootout in my hood when I was 9 years old. Most of the hardcore niggas on my block rushed in my house running for cover. Them dudes wasn't tryinta be out there getting hit. After the shots stopped they left my crib to peep shit. Unless you been in a situation like this, you don't know shit. It ain't like the movies. Time moves real fast when shit go down n people's immediate reaction is SAFETY first.

the shooter name is "shitty cuz" he is a well known shooter and is also 60s member . supposely he got kicked off the block because of snitching rumors. the guy showed up to the store and nipsey kind of brush him off and the dude left came back and shot him

the shooter name is "shitty cuz" he is a well known shooter and is also 60s member . supposely he got kicked off the block because of snitching rumors. the guy showed up to the store and nipsey kind of brush him off and the dude left came back and shot him
Are you sure this time cause half an hour ago you were putting the blame on someone else

thought the person said shitro which was what bric baby goes by but its shittycuz

Are you sure this time cause half an hour ago you were putting the blame on someone else

You must be thinks about @Thor cause @rickyrich agreed to the below. Thor in here just throwing shit at teh wall like Chris Broussard.

I heard some dude on youtube claiming that Nipsey had called out a dude for snitching and dude came back shooting,but IDK how much truth is to that.

Waiting to hear back from my partner who was out there.

thats what im hearing . so its must be some truth to it

nigga speak english wtf is u saying

Lol, typing to fast.

Dude was saying your story keep changing but you said pages ago what happened, and then confirmed it this page. Thor been the one posting all the different speculation stories from his "sources" not you.

Now relax and read my post slower next time.

Back