Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

Calling those women "chicks" is disrespectful. Saying that those women wanted you to be sexually aggressive by initiating sex is just wrong and your taking their power over their bodies away by suggesting that. Did you have true consent for all that sexual aggression, did they freeze up and just let it happen, do you even care?

Get yourself together.

Have you ever been awakened with morning head?

If so, whomever you were with is guilty of sexual assault and you're a victim of a neanderthal broad's lust.

I understand that the rape kit thing is uncomfortable and invasive BUT in the same breath as a devil's advocate would you rather go thru a hour or so of being uncomfortable or years of trauma and mistrust of the opposite sex?

I tell all my females family members fuck all that someone touch you speak on it right then and there fuck what people got to say
you are correct......but not everyone has that type of support system....and someone were warned and some might feel they brought it on themselves and maybe some asked for it.

trauma is a mother f'er

I skimmed to some of it...., but a lot of shit she is saying....Great Scott!

EVERYBODY on blast!
Sis clearly is in a lot of pain......

She just mad and venting. Probably some truth to what she saying but at the same time she tripping cause a lot of her anger seems its coming from a place of people not doing for dude what she did and she feels anything else wasn't right.

...but who knows the backround singers?

I was jus playin

Lol i only know it because she did song cry with him and they name the musicians and background singers at some point during that album

edit: Jay-Z says her name at the end of heart of the city

Back