Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

I need a little bit more time to digest this shit. Something about this just don't feel right. Idk if it's the female celebrity name dropping our what but this isn't sitting right with me. In what fucking alternate universe does Erykah Badu need to be jealous of Jaguar Wright??? There seems to be a lot of personal animosity coming from this chick with very little of it having to do with the actual alleged incident. I'm throwing the red flag on this one. I'm gonna need an instant replay challenge on this shit.

AmusingDeliriousDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif
jaguar was that chick in philly.

look real nice.....nice body too.

so maybe badu could feel a lil something.

i dont know

It's a shame that you don't or refuse to see what's wrong with that post.
i need educating.

i said a chick can change her mind after she agreed.
is that not true?

i didnt say she was wrong for it or say its foul.

so whats wrong with it again?

i need educating.

i said a chick can change her mind after she agreed.
is that not true?

i didnt say she was wrong for it or say its foul.

so whats wrong with it again?

Calling those women "chicks" is disrespectful. Saying that those women wanted you to be sexually aggressive by initiating sex is just wrong and your taking their power over their bodies away by suggesting that. Did you have true consent for all that sexual aggression, did they freeze up and just let it happen, do you even care?

Get yourself together.

Calling those women "chicks" is disrespectful. Saying that those women wanted you to be sexually aggressive by initiating sex is just wrong and your taking their power over their bodies away by suggesting that. Did you have true consent for all that sexual aggression, did they freeze up and just let it happen, do you even care?

Get yourself together.
well we all guilty then.

tenor.gif

jaguar was that chick in philly.

look real nice.....nice body too.

so maybe badu could feel a lil something.

i dont know
Kilo G was that dude on Bankhead. 3 Stacks is that dude globally. What reason would Stacks have to ever be jealous of him??? I'm gonna wait this one out for a little bit. Something ain't quit right here.

I need a little bit more time to digest this shit. Something about this just don't feel right. Idk if it's the female celebrity name dropping our what but this isn't sitting right with me. In what fucking alternate universe does Erykah Badu need to be jealous of Jaguar Wright??? There seems to be a lot of personal animosity coming from this chick with very little of it having to do with the actual alleged incident. I'm throwing the red flag on this one. I'm gonna need an instant replay challenge on this shit.

AmusingDeliriousDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

I noticed the jab at Badu towards the end of the video but was cut off ...

Back