Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

Wonder if this is gonna get so big it affects Common’s career or it’s gonna be like Nas where we kinda just shrug it off

If this is true foul AF BUT in the same breath if you're a rape survivor why you wait 20yrs to speak out on this occasion? If someone do me wrong on a Monday that same Monday I'm doing something about it immediately

Yea, I don’t like the way she started that off talking about her clothes. Almost like she was trying to joke around. Couldn’t finish the video after that. I don’t think anything’s coming from this.

not everyone feels like this.
its alot that comes with investigating rape that women feel ashamed to go thru.
I understand that the rape kit thing is uncomfortable and invasive BUT in the same breath as a devil's advocate would you rather go thru a hour or so of being uncomfortable or years of trauma and mistrust of the opposite sex?

I tell all my females family members fuck all that someone touch you speak on it right then and there fuck what people got to say

If your SO tells you they do not want to have sex, and you try to put your dick in her mouth after she falls asleep, that is assault. This shouldn't have to be explained to grown ass men.

I feel sorry for the women out here. It's gotta be rough. Some of these cats are damn near Neanderthals.
He didnt put it in her mouth.

She prolly exagerating ahready u dnt need to add extra details too

He didnt put it in her mouth.

She prolly exagerating ahready u dnt need to add extra details too

I said, "try to put your dick in her mouth". It's right there in front of you in the post that you quoted. Is that not what she alleges happened?

My point is a general point. It isn't confined to this situation.

And 39 other women accused him of rape over the course of at least 10 years? And then he got convicted of rape?

He'd probably be in jail.

You guys gotta stop trying to compare every situation to your senile old rapist pretend father figure thinking you're dropping gems.
I’ve never seen an episode of the Cosby show tho

:ualreadyknow: And wrongful conviction of blacks is not a thing in the US huh?

duly noted

I skimmed to some of it...., but a lot of shit she is saying....Great Scott!

EVERYBODY on blast!
Sis clearly is in a lot of pain......

Back