Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

i really dont see how yall can date in this environment......

be scared to touch a chicks hand.

Putting a dick in a woman face while she’s sleep is foul.

But with that being said.

They ask permission FOR EVERYTHING even with their wife.

Niggas on here be sitting on the sofa talking bout

aw excuse me, aw excuse me, can I put my arm over your shoulder and maybe a lower forearm touch

So she went to bed w him, said she didnt wanna fuck, but woke up w a dick in her face?

If thats all that happen... assuming they was dating... is that actually assault? Or jus an embarrassing story?
Sounds like they was dating, she was tired from doing shows so he let her go to sleep to get some rest. Wanted to wake her up with some breakfast sausage...end of story.
i really dont see how yall can date in this environment......

be scared to touch a chicks hand.

If your SO tells you they do not want to have sex, and you try to put your dick in her mouth after she falls asleep, that is assault. This shouldn't have to be explained to grown ass men.

I feel sorry for the women out here. It's gotta be rough. Some of these cats are damn near Neanderthals.

Last edited:
If you're SO tells you they do not want to have sex, and you try to put your dick in her mouth after she falls asleep, that is assault. This shouldn't have to be explained to grown ass men.

I feel sorry for the women out here. It's gotta be rough. Some of these cats are damn near Neanderthals.
chicks always told me they love when a guy initiates sex or whatever.......i dont know what their situation was......but a chick can agree then change her mind and BOOM!

Felt this thread needs this before both sides go overboard. So everybody
tenor.gif

This shit is not sitting right w me
I need a little bit more time to digest this shit. Something about this just don't feel right. Idk if it's the female celebrity name dropping our what but this isn't sitting right with me. In what fucking alternate universe does Erykah Badu need to be jealous of Jaguar Wright??? There seems to be a lot of personal animosity coming from this chick with very little of it having to do with the actual alleged incident. I'm throwing the red flag on this one. I'm gonna need an instant replay challenge on this shit.

AmusingDeliriousDeviltasmanian-size_restricted.gif

Back