Welcome To aBlackWeb

New law requiring all Louisiana public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms

Once again you only read to respond

The thread is about how this dude passed a law to require something in classrooms

My response was this is what happens when people say voting doesn't matter cause it clearly does

And you keep talking about wins and losses when it's clear we are all losing yet your tactics have not gotten us any closer than the things you are criticizing all of us for

Who is cackling?

Who is being obedient?

. You sound like your responses are for niggas who can't think beyond 200 characters on social media
I wish you engage in good faith for just once regarding this topic

Lmao ^^^projecting and you know it

You're the one who practices playing dumb about black issues

Fact that you as a black American are still making pro voting posts after last night proves that you're a Plantation do-boy. I expect it from the cackling tethers and the cac but you know better. But you refuse to do better

Like, it's just a display of promoting good morality.

With all the stuff that's going on in Louisiana they mad at displays? Don't they have bigger problems?

Like what is the problem with the content being displayed whether you're Jewish, Christian or not?
I definitely get this for all religions as it's one of those 'why not who cares' things but people want to separate religion and school for public schools. Which honestly is probably the better choice. I mean there are schools like catholic schools and whatever else religious schools. So I get wanting to not put it in public schools

I definitely get this for all religions as it's one of those 'why not who cares' things but people want to separate religion and school for public schools. Which honestly is probably the better choice. I mean there are schools like catholic schools and whatever else religious schools. So I get wanting to not put it in public schools
Understandable but i don't think they're doing it for religious reasons.

word word they just happened to stumble upon and pick some rules from a random religion they just happen to practice.

its not religious reasons tho. Got it
Yeah yeah yeah
Foh with your wittiness responses.
Getting tired and corny

Again. Take religion out of it.
What do you have?

Don't answer that yo 😐

Not everybody Jewish tho. Why does it need to be at a public school
The governor coming with it from a historical angle though. Saying Moses was the first lawgiver, which is correct. Egypt was the first world power, but even they didn’t have a written code and law-giver. Religion aside.

I wish you engage in good faith for just once regarding this topic

Lmao ^^^projecting and you know it

You're the one who practices playing dumb about black issues

Fact that you as a black American are still making pro voting posts after last night proves that you're a Plantation do-boy. I expect it from the cackling tethers and the cac but you know better. But you refuse to do better
You are conflating issues

I can agree with you that the options we have are not good but I disagree with you about withholding votes

I will always be pro vote cause I want the record to reflect where I stood on the issues

I am for freedom of expression, for sure. So I’m not against the 10C’s to be posted. I’m against the forcing of a religion onto others.

The individual needs to choose themselves. If they’re an unbeliever then forcing them to take part of this is meaningless.

It opens the door for all of us to accept ALL religions to have the opportunity to require others to adhere to their beliefs. I, for one, am not for a law being passed that requires anything from the Quran be posted in classrooms, or anywhere, for that matter.

It’s just messy to the Christian faith, imho.
Right, that’s different. @ The bold

That’s not to say that simply displaying the Ten Commandments would be forcing anything or taking away anyone perceived freedoms, which is the case some people seem to be trying to make.

The governor coming with it from a historical angle though. Saying Moses was the first lawgiver, which is correct. Egypt was the first world power, but even they didn’t have a written code and law-giver. Religion aside.
Brah

The governor don't care about that shit

One of the commandments is thou shall not kill, yet, has laws that make it easy to buy guns. You see the contradictions here?

I dont care if it's required.
Add some positive quotes from Muslims, Jewish, and Egyptians maat as well. Put all religion wisdom quotes for these kids to learn something because they are lost.

Even though the governor not really coming at it from a religion angle, having quotes from other religious text displayed on a wall wouldn’t bother me. Unless it was extreme.

Brah

The governor don't care about that shit

One of the commandments is thou shall not kill, yet, has laws that make it easy to buy guns. You see the contradictions here?
I’m a Bible student though, so I’m biased. lol.

The Devil himself could quote the scripts and I still would not resort to “attacking the messenger”, I would quote more scripts myself because i know the word is good. The command to not kill applies to murder and taking innocent lives. It doesn’t apply to war, or capital punishment for example.

I’m a Bible student though, so I’m biased. lol.

The Devil himself could quote the scripts and I still would not resort to “attacking the messenger”, I would quote more scripts myself because i know the word is good. The command to not kill applies to murder and taking innocent lives. It doesn’t apply to war, or capital punishment for example.
I understand

Thank you for your reply

Bruh there was a whole Mesopotamia region who had civilization and laws. The Levantine region is not the only region. Why do we follow Babylon code of conduct? Moses wasn’t part of the first civilization how he the first lawgiver in humanity?

Back