Welcome To aBlackWeb

New law requiring all Louisiana public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms

Yo! Any info you have on that please drop something.
My bad.
Shem's son Eber is the founder of Ebla.
He believed in one God but somewhere down the line one of his descendants became polytheistic. Abraham's father Terah was poly but it didn't start with him
It's Serug. He's known as the one that abandoned monotheism
The Ebla Kingdom were Natufian Canaanites before the invasion of the Hurrians aka Kura-Araxes Caucasian tribes
Canaanites are also Phoenicians
That's an indisputable fact.
Phoenicians even say that they escaped from Joshua

Melchizedek lived amongst them but didn't follow their polytheistic culture.
Melchizedek was a high priest that Abraham visited

The Ebla Tablets are controversial because it has evidence of Biblical characters and events. They'll try to deny it but it even mentions Sodom & Gomorrah

@38:18 it talks about EBER

Last edited:
Why is "dude" always on your dick sucking mind?

Cain already admitted he votes for his own interests, not black people’s. HE ADMITTED IT. Respect. You Plantation dwelling abw niggas PRETEND that being democrats is the morally right thing to do

Smoke comes when y'all act like cowards about the reason you're staying on the plantation. Obsessed Dummy

A bunch of bullshit dis constantly. You say niggas voting democrat are the worse and selfish but voting for self is just fine. Retarded

My bad.
Shem's son Eber is the founder of Ebla.
He believed in one God but somewhere down the line one of his descendants became polytheistic. Abraham's father Terah was poly but it didn't start with him
It's Serug. He's known as the one that abandoned monotheism
The Ebla Kingdom were Natufian Canaanites before the invasion of the Hurrians aka Kura-Araxes Caucasian tribes
Canaanites are also Phoenicians
That's an indisputable fact.
Phoenicians even say that they escaped from Joshua

Melchizedek lived amongst them but didn't follow their polytheistic culture.
Melchizedek was a high priest that Abraham visited

The Ebla Tablets are controversial because it has evidence of Biblical characters and events. They'll try to deny it but it even mentions Sodom & Gomorrah

@38:18 it talks about EBER

Okay I thought someone found some kind of physical record outside the OT of “Salem” where Melchizedek ruled. I was about to say. The guy speaking on Melchizedek is pretty much on point.

Okay I thought someone found some kind of physical record outside the OT of “Salem” where Melchizedek ruled.
They have.... that's why I mentioned the Ebla tablets.

Anyway.....
Louisiana doesn't have a strong case to win in Supreme Court.
Supreme Court been displaying the 10 commandments and other secular laws for the longest. It would be kinda hypocritical

The way I see it, this breaks the ice for other secular stuff to be displayed just like how the Supreme Court does it but with stipulations

UNITED STATES

Last edited:
Back