Welcome To aBlackWeb

New law requiring all Louisiana public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms

Throughout this country these types run rampant on boards... they are on the same wavelength whether they are coordinated or not.
Understandable but lets keep it simple

"The Oklahoma memorandum follows a law in Louisiana passed June 19, that requires all public classrooms to display the Ten Commandments. A group of Louisiana parents and civil rights organizations are suing the state over the new law, contending the legislation violates both US Supreme Court precedent and the First Amendment."

Idk but I think this will most likely fail in Louisiana but okc has a case

Bruh there was a whole Mesopotamia region who had civilization and laws. The Levantine region is not the only region. Why do we follow Babylon code of conduct? Moses wasn’t part of the first civilization how he the first lawgiver in humanity?
As far as a nation goes, can you show record of a "governor" enacting laws over a nation prior to the law Moses gave the Israelites? Not referring to religious practices and customs, but written legislative instruction.

Ok...
So let me try to understand.....

What's the problem with requiring kids to understand the content of the 10 commandments in schools?
Besides it directly violating the first line of the Constitution….

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion….”

I mean, we CAN start there….

Displaying the 10 commandments is not unconstitutional which is why Louisiana has a good chance of winning in Supreme Court which does the same.

Lol dude will never have smoke for you tho
Why is "dude" always on your dick sucking mind?

Cain already admitted he votes for his own interests, not black people’s. HE ADMITTED IT. Respect. You Plantation dwelling abw niggas PRETEND that being democrats is the morally right thing to do

Smoke comes when y'all act like cowards about the reason you're staying on the plantation. Obsessed Dummy

Why is "dude" always on your dick sucking mind?

Cain already admitted he votes for his own interests, not black people’s. HE ADMITTED IT. Respect. You Plantation dwelling abw niggas PRETEND that being democrats is the morally right thing to do

Smoke comes when y'all act like cowards about the reason you're staying on the plantation. Obsessed Dummy
I think we should all vote in our own interest. Also I agree with you more than disagree

It’s a start, but does that mean that the governor of the state has no authority to allow for Ten Commandments to be displayed in schools under his jurisdiction? I don’t think it violates that clause, but the court will make that determination. I believe that clause in the amendment is meant to prevent government from establishing any new religion as a law for people to have to practice, since the original writers seem to understand it’s not men to who determine what religion someone else should practice from a government standpoint.

Babylon a couple centuries before Moses
Good call.👍🏾I totally mis-dated Moses in this thread btw (will edit), and also didn’t consider the Hammurabi code which predates Moses. Law still existed even before it was written of course. And The Hammurabi code may have observed some of these principles, but those observations came about indirectly. That king wasn’t given a complete set of rules directly from the Creator himself like Moses who is the first of his kind to have that done.

Good call.👍🏾I totally mis-dated Moses in this thread btw (will edit), and also didn’t consider the Hammurabi code which predates Moses. Law still existed even before it was written of course. And The Hammurabi code may have observed some of these principles, but those observations came about indirectly. That king wasn’t given a complete set of rules directly from the Creator himself like Moses who is the first of his kind to have that done.
Let him focus on that. It's nothing to be honest.
He's unaware of the Ebla Tablets

The Ebla Kingdom which is the 1st black Semitic Kingdom were related to the Akkadians and Natufians

Melchizedek is said to be the founder

Last edited:
Back