Welcome To aBlackWeb

New law requiring all Louisiana public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms

Seems like it skirts on the whole separation of church and state, but really can't get upset over it when LGBT crap is allowed in schools. Would rather schools just focus on reading, writing, arithmetic, etc., and live everything else to parents

Lbgqt stuff is about acceptance but they not making kids gay. 10 commandments is wild cuz not everybody is Christian

As a Christian, I oppose the idea that it is ‘required’.
I have a question why would a Christian be against the display of the Ten Commandments in any fashion, whether required or suggestive display? And is it from a moral standpoint you would choose that, or is it just a “business decision” or something.

lol.. we went out to lunch with some family friends and when the food came we all just started eating.. After errbody went their own ways someone mentioned... I wonder why nobody said grace before we ate?

Im like yall dont even know what their religion is.

"Somebody coulda still said grace tho..."

Maybe that aint their thing..or their religious custom. The other people that want can say their own lil grace in their head without thinking errbody else gon wait for their custom.

All that to say.. Do your own thing as long as you arent hurting anyone.. and as long as you aint tryna force your shit on me

Lbgqt stuff is about acceptance but they not making kids gay. 10 commandments is wild cuz not everybody is Christian
10 Commandments came some 1500 years or so years prior to Christianity even being a figment in the mind. As a practice it would technically now fall under Judaism, though at the time it would just be seen as “the law” inaugurated over Israel. Anyways, are you saying then this would “make” people practice something they don’t want to?

Last edited:
lol.. we went out to lunch with some family friends and when the food came we all just started eating.. After errbody went their own ways someone mentioned... I wonder why nobody said grace before we ate?

Im like yall dont even know what their religion is.

"Somebody coulda still said grace tho..."

Maybe that aint their thing..or their religious custom. The other people that want can say their own lil grace in their head without thinking errbody else gon wait for their custom.

All that to say.. Do your own thing as long as you arent hurting anyone.. and as long as you aint tryna force your shit on me

Lol definitely a foreigner. Black folks from America say Grace. Bermuda ass nigga

10 Commandments came some 4 thousand or so years prior to Christianity even being a figment in the mind. As a practice it would technically now fall under Judaism, though at the time it would just be seen as “the law” inaugurated over Israel. Anyways, are you saying then this would “make” people practice something they don’t want to?

Not everybody Jewish tho. Why does it need to be at a public school

Imagine withholding a vote cause you not getting reparations

Oh wait...
Houseboy
And those flagbearers whole mission is derived from keeping the imaginary reparations money to themselves 🤣
Tether
Also lol at who this is about
White
But you voting is you being anti-black!

Fuckin coons. Fuckin Sambos. Coonbos.
Houseboy Projecting

This is the ABW Plantation :js4:

I have a question why would a Christian be against the display of the Ten Commandments in any fashion, whether required or suggestive display? And is it from a moral standpoint you would choose that, or is it just a “business decision” or something.

I am for freedom of expression, for sure. So I’m not against the 10C’s to be posted. I’m against the forcing of a religion onto others.

The individual needs to choose themselves. If they’re an unbeliever then forcing them to take part of this is meaningless.

It opens the door for all of us to accept ALL religions to have the opportunity to require others to adhere to their beliefs. I, for one, am not for a law being passed that requires anything from the Quran be posted in classrooms, or anywhere, for that matter.

It’s just messy to the Christian faith, imho.

I dont care if it's required.
Add some positive quotes from Muslims, Jewish, and Egyptians maat as well. Put all religion wisdom quotes for these kids to learn something because they are lost.

Houseboy

Tether

White

Houseboy Projecting

This is the ABW Plantation :js4:
If there are ten items on a ballot and you are withholding your vote for one item of those ten, who's more detrimental to the advancement of black people?

The person that voted on all ten or the person only concerned with one that will only vote cause that's the only thing they care about?

If there are ten items on a ballot and you are withholding your vote for one item of those ten, who's more detrimental to the advancement of black people?

The person that voted on all ten or the person only concerned with one that will only vote cause that's the only thing they care about?
Shut up nigga, where do you get the authority to speak on shit when your plans have gone up in smoke? Yall side is LOSING. The black side is winning

I don't even know how a thread about religion turned into this but bottom line you niggas are Plantation hyenas. Sitting amongst yourselves cackling cuz you know you're POWERLESS. And y'all know your only option is to be OBEDIENT

Back