Welcome To aBlackWeb

New law requiring all Louisiana public schools to display the Ten Commandments in classrooms

Like, it's just a display of promoting good morality.

With all the stuff that's going on in Louisiana they mad at displays? Don't they have bigger problems?

Like what is the problem with the content being displayed whether you're Jewish, Christian or not?

Last edited:
Like, it's just a display of promoting good morality.

With all the stuff that's going on in Louisiana they mad at displays? Don't they have bigger problems?

Like what is the problem with the content being displayed whether you're Jewish, Christian or not?

Because it does not have to be religion based. Can post the same morals without religion talk.

Bruh why they can’t write some moral laws without it being related to a religion then? You trust them white folks to give a fair and balanced view for your kids
The 10 commandments is a code of morality that's universal.

It has nothing do with religion.
That's the 1st thing you have to understand

Shut up nigga, where do you get the authority to speak on shit when your plans have gone up in smoke? Yall side is LOSING. The black side is winning

I don't even know how a thread about religion turned into this but bottom line you niggas are Plantation hyenas. Sitting amongst yourselves cackling cuz you know you're POWERLESS. And y'all know your only option is to be OBEDIENT
Once again you only read to respond

The thread is about how this dude passed a law to require something in classrooms

My response was this is what happens when people say voting doesn't matter cause it clearly does

And you keep talking about wins and losses when it's clear we are all losing yet your tactics have not gotten us any closer than the things you are criticizing all of us for

Who is cackling?

Who is being obedient?

I wish you engage in good faith for just once regarding this topic. You sound like your responses are for niggas who can't think beyond 200 characters on social media

It's just a display of words yo.
Words of good morality
Yall will be aight
Nah

It's a bigger play or rather it's part of a bigger agenda to take people back in time

White people weren't concerned about the population until there kids said "you know what, I don't wanna be responsible for another life"

This is all of that playbook

some religions have more than one god.. so nah it aint universal.
and you admitting the sabbath aint universal is just more proof that the shit aint universal like you claimed
You missed my point.
Being a stan of anything is a problem.

Besides the sabbath the code of good morality the 10 commandments displays is universal

how would you feel is some satanists got to mandate their beliefs be plastered in your schools?
This is such a bad example.
Satanist don't have a code of good morality that's universal.😐

Bedstuy

Those people who want that posted don't even follow it

That's a problem in itself

Nah

It's a bigger play or rather it's part of a bigger agenda to take people back in time

White people weren't concerned about the population until there kids said "you know what, I don't wanna be responsible for another life"

This is all of that playbook
Nah

It's just a display of good morality.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Back