Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

damn, dude was just at summer league talking about how excited he was for the upcoming season

Cold world. It is what it is. DeMar is the nigga but when the lights came on he didn't perform.

If I trade my best player in or entering his prime.I want some young pieces(at least 2) to groom and develop as cornerstones or to build their value up to trade in the future or one young piece and a high pick.

These fools traded for demar derozan, a pick in the mid to upper 20's and a back up big. People will say "derozan is an all star!!" so? duke overrated af

You rather have this bullshit over brandom ingram & josh hart? lol

Last edited:
It was both especially clayface because he's better and Lowry relies on him but since people knew Lowry wasn't shit already he never got the heat he really deserved

you think SA still takes Lowry in this same deal had he been offered?

or maybe he was and that was one of the failed deals these articles keep mentioning

i thought Lowry was the one always coming up short...no pun

Would have preferred it to be him. He needs to go next imo. I don't think this is it. I'm hoping Jimmy Butler ready to bounce from Minny.

Still got some good pieces to go make another deal.

Yall niggas gonna stop talking about the East and leaving out the Wizards.

I understand the Boston and Philly talk but after that put some respek on out names out here!

If you don't sit yo ass down breh.

Niggas really talking about DeRozan deserve a statue. Might be something to this new NBA shit. I’m dumbfounded. It did come from Demaree Carrol and Terrence Ross though, and Beta

He really was about the city and wanted to spend his career here so it sucks but it wasn't working. This signals to me the organization isn't bullshitting.

My niggas on whatsapp crying. Mans can't understand it lmao.

He really was about the city and wanted to spend his career here so it sucks but it wasn't working. This signals to me the organization isn't bullshitting.

My niggas on whatsapp crying. Mans can't understand it lmao.

fam lowry should be the one going not demar .

Back