Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

If Kawhi leaves the Raptors will have a shit load of cap room and still have some decent young pieces. They are set up perfect for a rebuild after this season.

None of this matters he don't wanna be there. This was tweeted out like 5 mins after trade talks were gettin real lol

derozan did not a good look

Time will tell. Either way we got a superstar for cheap or a salary dump for the rebuild. DeMar was not going to get it done.

The ownership is not settling for just making the playoffs. That's the most important thing for me in all of this.

Kawhi sits out and he throwing away millions. Who ever is his rep needs to shut this BS down and play this year out smiling. Next year he will have his fate in his hands alone. He could do Lebron shtick and hold a franchise hostage on two years deals with a player options on the second.

Raptors won the trade if he stays or go.

SA got no building blocks for the future and losing Pop in a year or two.

Lol this is cool and all if players signed to Toronto but..they don't

Also masai lying to clay is gonna be remembered

Delon Wright and OG gonna be making 18 mil a year soon with all that space eventually

guess i'll say it

but even with all that money, players will actually have to WANT to go to Toronto to play. I dont know a whole lot about them, but for the most part, it seems they were fine with drafting and cultivating talent, while spending either market value or below market value for veterans. Who do ya'll think realistically will go even if Toronto offers them the money?

Back