Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Demar, Poeltl, and a protected 1st round pick aint bad at all for the Raptors.

Even if Kawhi doesnt resign they were able to speed up the rebuild process. Plus they can trade him for something at the deadline.

Not bad for the Spurs either. Derozan isnt top tier but hes still a good player. Atleast it gives the Spurs another player who can get bout 25 a game.

Wonder how the Spurs are gonna play with 2 midrange shooters though. Should be interesting to see.

Niggas act like the bolded is an impossibility.

Getting a valueable asset under contract is a win.

Low risk high reward salary dump. I fuck with it. They need to make another move tho. This ain't enough.

I gotta see Kawhi play but I still dont think the Raptors coming out the east even witg Kawhi at 100%

I got the Celtics and Philly as tier 1 on the East, a drop off, and the Raptors = Pacers for tier 2.

Nah raptors and Celtics are 1st tier

Philly a level below

Sixers did nothin but beat weak ass Miami ,the Celtics handled them easy

Sixers on the same level as the bucks,pacers etc

The spurs didn’t get og or pascal I thought they would get both or at least one, they kept their whole team intact except derozan and a back up role player then added Kawhi and green.

Philly a level below

The spurs didn’t get og or pascal I thought they would get both or at least one, they kept their whole team intact except derozan and a back up role player then added Kawhi and green.

Sixers did all that with Embiid playing his 1st full (fullish) season, simmons playing his 1st season, and Fultz going through whatever he went through.

Im looking at the Sixers as a team where everyone in their core takes a step forward since they are so young.

If they come back without an improved Ben and a Fultz who makes good contributions, I would say you're right.

If they come back with all their youngings improved, I'll put them above the Raptors.

Especially cause I don't really know what to expect from Kawhi.

Philly a level below

Shocked by this. Glad we kept pascal. Kid can play

damn, dude was just at summer league talking about how excited he was for the upcoming season

Yall niggas gonna stop talking about the East and leaving out the Wizards.

I understand the Boston and Philly talk but after that put some respek on our name out here!

Last edited:
Back