Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

DiY8m7kXUAESIf8.jpg

Demar, Poeltl, and a protected 1st round pick aint bad at all for the Raptors.

Even if Kawhi doesnt resign they were able to speed up the rebuild process. Plus they can trade him for something at the deadline.

Not bad for the Spurs either. Derozan isnt top tier but hes still a good player. Atleast it gives the Spurs another player who can get bout 25 a game.

Wonder how the Spurs are gonna play with 2 midrange shooters though. Should be interesting to see.

If I’m the raptors I trade kahwi before the deadline to one of the l.a. teams

Imo they still aren’t beating Boston
Yeah I thought they should trade him again before he leaves but would there be any value in that? If you a LA team why give up pieces or pics to a guy you can get 7 months later?

Murray
Clayface
??
Gay
Aldridge

Unless they wanna plug Rudolph at the 3 again but he's better as a 4 these days

Pau still there?

That's a C+ trade

I woulda took philly's offer

Yeah I thought they should trade him again before he leaves but would there be any value in that? If you a LA team why give up pieces or pics to a guy you can get 7 months later?

Get an advantage of having him on their team for a few months

But scratch that idea

Spurs played themselves now these wack ass raptors gonna try to win the east

Demar is going to be in good hands with Pop, the issue is Kawhi and will he be on some fuck nigga shit in Toronto.

Just need melo to go somewhere and wade to announce hes going to play in China with UD and that'll be a wrap for this off-season

I gotta see Kawhi play but I still dont think the Raptors coming out the east even witg Kawhi at 100%

I got the Celtics and Philly as tier 1 on the East, a drop off, and the Raptors = Pacers for tier 2.

Back